3 Screenshots

About This File

Britney Spears is no stranger to tabloid fodder, especially when it comes to her weight:

brit.thumb.jpeg.220ee6e2361a6a121a7d5ea9914c7252.jpeg

She knows how closely the press follows how her body changes, and she's sick of it! 

This clip sets the stage with a short trip down memory lane -- two reporters recap the nationwide phenomenon that was Britney's infamous "Gimme More" performance...and they don't hold back their thoughts on her appearance.  

The camera then cuts to a noticeably plumper Britney, gulping down soda and fed up with the tabloids: 

IMB_dYdeZ8.thumb.GIF.7e587547fb091a3311f23a4147edeff8.GIF

She's adamant that the weight she's put on isn't that noticeable...and even if it is, why is it such a big deal?!? 

Burping and chomping down on chicken, Britney continues to deny her gain, all while showing off her big, bloated body standing & sitting for the camera. 

Edited by ChubbieBunnie

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Chubbie bunnie britney is back looking a lot bigger 🐷 than you remember, the news report part at the start was a surprise 😮 definitely adds to the rp. Chugging down some drink and letting out a few burps Chubbie Britney 😂 I like it 😍. I’m a little wide says CB as she struggles to get up off the couch food in hand floorboards creaking turning to the side and it’s crazy 😏 how wide she’s looking slapping her big 🍑 and watching it jiggle 🥵. Oops she did it again 😏 what a clip CB. Watching that big gut jiggle with every step and hearing you so out of breath is hot. I love how this was shot to very differently more handheld than normal giving us a closer look at you CB. We are so lucky 😏 to have another amazing clip from CB. That’s definitely to many puns 🤣 now, make sure you check out this clip now and hopefully we will see Chubbie Britney again in a future vid 🤞🏻.

Link to review
Zom21

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow another video posted so fast, it feels like finding the bonus fry. I loved the role play, ChubbieBunnie. That intro was great. 😆 Super hot. 🔥

Link to review