Burritos for Big Girl 3

$7.99

(5 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Horny af over how round I was looking + ravenous hunger felt like the perfect opportunity to attempt 3 burritos in one sitting 😈 

I only make it to about 2.5 this time around, but I know I’ll get to 3 soon 🐷 I’m wearing the bodysuit from the “after” of this b&a, which was taken in 2021 and feel massive:

IMG_9545.thumb.JPG.69bba5399997062c0d9ca4638c64252c.JPG

*I try my best to keep her out of the way when I film, but my very talkative kitty is heard offscreen a few times throughout the clip for a few seconds*

I considered muting the parts of the clip where she's heard like I do when I cough, but doing so made the cut in audio more of a distraction than keeping it as is. Just wanted to apologize in advance and give y'all a heads up : ) 

Edited by ChubbieBunnie

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I really can't wait for the day to see you scarf down 3 burritos this just a glimpse into what are probably going to do later on and it was very hot. One of my favorite models also wish I could hear the music better so I could look it up since I was vibing with it 

Link to review
jd421

0 of 3 members found this review helpful 0 / 3 members

She's one of my favorite feedees but the video quality is really low for a video made in 2024, it's also very dark in the video and not enough belly is shown for my preferences. 

Response from the author:

I’m sorry to hear this clip was disappointing for you. I wanted to switch things up with more of a moody vibe for this one, but I understand that’s not everyone’s thing! 

The screenshots are always taken straight from the video, so those (along with the resolution included in the description), will give you an idea of what the lighting/quality is like prior to purchasing. Thanks for the support and I appreciate the feedback!

@jd421

Link to review
Zom21

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Getting high and listening to Tame Impala. Hanging out with your cat and getting stuffed on burritos. Sounds like an amazing night. 😆❤️

Watching you scarf down those burritos, and make a big mess was so hot. The red lipstick’s beautiful. That cleavage and belly busting out of that top was so amazing. All these things added up to another great video. I loved it. 😍

I’m a big Tame Impala fan. 🤘

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

OMG what a vid CB 🥵 hearing in your previous post what led you to this stuffing is so hot. CB is taking on not 2 but 3 burritos 🐷 this time. Devouring her 1st in under 6 minutes 😮. That bodysuit is having its limits pushed in this stuffing her gut is looking so round pushing out from underneath the bodysuit 😍. With many hot jiggles of her overstuffed gut the 2nd burrito is done 🐷. Stopping for a chug, this is thirsty work and letting out a few stuffed burps CB lays back in her chair looking totally beached 🐳 grabbing her rolls that helps jiggle out another burp 🥵. I think your kitty 🐈 was just shocked 🤯 just like me when you started tucking into the 3rd burrito and had to give your belly extra room in the bodysuit. I liked the way you were holding that 3rd burrito when it fell apart almost like a baby 😂 not wanting to waste any of it. Standing up afterwards CB’s gut looks totally stuffed as she wobbles about showing us how stuffed she got. I definitely think when we get to burritos for big girl 4 CB  will have mastered getting 3 in the gut 🐷 make sure you don’t miss out on this incredibly hot stuffing.

Link to review
CallmeBBW

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another banger from the girl who would definitely be everybody's Valentine this year!!! XOXO 10/10 Hopefully one day we can see a full 2-liter chug in that black button and see that belly pushed to its limits!!!

Link to review