11 Screenshots

About This File

I chug a gaining shake. Showing off my fatness and wobbly thighs, I play with my belly and slam my fat ass down on a chair.

GS X x 

Edited by Goddess shar

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Craggers21

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wasn't sure how to review this Vid , cause to be honest the last couple of minutes of Shars bum slamming into the chair ,s the show stopper tbh , its definitely one for booty lovers , looking so big round and wide and smooth , the last out fit looked amazing i ❤️ a bit of cat print..💗

Link to review
xTom420

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

God this is such a sexy video if you’re reading this just buy the vid trust me. There is so many angles and Shar is looking so huge now, I remember when she started she was so skinny, 100% recommend this video!! I’ve never wanted to be a chair this much until I saw this video. 

Link to review
mcdorbandt

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

What an amazing video.  Shar looks so sexy & blue is my favorite color.  I love the belly play and talk about getting bigger.  That being said, she also has the highest quality productions… looks like a movie.  Hat 🎩 tip to the decorations🥰😘😍

Link to review
ronin76

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Booty, booty, booty rockin’ everywhere! Booty, booty, booty, ‘bout to break the damn chair? 😄

Shar just keeps getting softer and wider with each video. Her belly looks huge as she gulps down a fattening shake of ice cream, whipped cream, and gaining power. Her love of all things creamy has really added some pounds. 

Relaxing on her couch, Shar looks like she is lounging in a bed of cream herself as she juggles her belly and thighs. Her joy over her wobble is so good to see. 

And then the shots from behind 😳. We’ve seen Shar filling out her chair before, but not her ample bottom extends beyond the seat and the chair clearly bends a little as she drops her heavy butt onto the frame. It looks like Shar is well on her way to being ridiculously fat fro Christmas, as she says while drinks her shake. Hopefully Santa will have a new chair, bigger lingerie, and many many more treats for Shar this year.

Link to review
Jorge Reyes

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

From an objective point of view we can say that the video has four parts: in the first two we see Shar sitting down swallowing a milkshake and then chewing on a can of whipped cream while playing with her huge stomach. In the third part, we see her lying on a couch while showing off how meaty and big she's gotten lately. And, finally, Shar shows us her huge ass sitting on a plastic chair that is surely about to collapse due to Shar's buttocks squats. In short, we haven't had so many angles of her in one video for several clips now.
The first shot of the video shows us a beautiful model who calculates with care her poses to look as voluptuous as possible. But the reflection in the mirror shows us a chubby blonde with braids who can't wait to keep filling herself up. The straps of the lingerie are unable to contain so much flesh.  And the image at 5:23 is sublime: an orgy of love handles: rolls on top of rolls which in turn are on top of rolls.  Shar, I hope you get your wish and get ridiculously fat this Christmas.

Link to review