9 Screenshots

About This File

I feed my friend donuts, we play and feed each other squirty cream.

GS Xx 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorge Reyes

12 of 12 members found this review helpful 12 / 12 members

I bought this video with a lot of hesitation and skepticism due to the harsh reviews it has received and frankly I found it no different in content or quality than many other Shar videos that have received five stars and praise-filled reviews. And any Shar fan will drool at how plump, gorged and meaty she looks at 2:55.
However, I think her fans were hoping for something special after such a long absence. I don't know: a longer video, one of the racy stories she usually performs or seeing her even fatter than she already is, etc. I'm not saying this as a rebuke to Shar, I'm just trying to understand why some people might have found the video a bit disappointing. 
Being objective: it's not her best video, but she's still the same Shar we love and admire. 

Link to review
Guest feederguy1981

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is, in many ways, a very average Shar video. But considering Shar's average rounds up to 5/5, I purchased it immediately and was happy with it. Not fatter. Still fat. 5/5

Link to review
ronin76

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

The sexy duo type of video isn’t usually my favorite but figured I’d give it a shot as a Boxing Day treat. With Shar having been away for a bit I was worried that maybe she wasn’t having fun anymore and I always enjoy the clips where she is laughing and clearly enjoying herself most, so it was great to see her having a good time while stuffing herself and her friend.

Shar looks amazing throughout and anyone looking for that classic Shar stuffing herself content will enjoy the cut away scenes where she is filling herself with the leftover cream and looking incredibly soft.

Credit should be given to Shar for trying new things in her videos and bringing some new people into her clips. She brought Amy Paige to Curvage and now is playing the fat feeder role after being in the skinny friend role in her earlier clips. She always brings her top game to her clips.

Hopefully we get to share in some more of Shar’s stuffing enjoyment soon, whether one of her more elaborate videos or just a simple fat chat, it’s great to see Shar. 

Link to review
mcdorbandt

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

I thought the video was amazing.  Shar looks as beautiful as ever.  Still my dream girl.  All I want is more Shar and more belly play more often.  Thanks for the content, it was the best money I’ve spent in months(since you’re last video).

Link to review