9 Screenshots

About This File

Wearing tight Lycra shorts, I crush Santa with my overweight body.

GS Xx

Edited by Goddess shar

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorge Reyes

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

The biggest delight of this video has been Shar's face. She finally has the face of a fat girl, with huge cheeks and a double chin. And those of us who love Shar's ass get the delight of watching her shake that meaty booty for quite a while. Really, Shar can sit on my face anytime she wants. 
My only regret about the video is that it wasn't me, Santa, getting crushed by Shar's hefty body.

Link to review
ronin76

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Sorry kids, Santa died, but he went with a smile on his face. 

We get to to see Shar looking thick from some great angles as she sits and bounces on Santa. At some points it seems like Shar’s big bum may have done him in, but then a ring of his bell signals he is still going as Shar changes position for some more fun.

Link to review
jawnhead

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Santa is done after this video! Incredible video from Shar who’s looking amazing so plump! Good look at belly booty face awesome buy honestly!!!!

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

I would like a redo on what I asked for Christmas, since Santa clearly got the best gift 🥵 Shar smashes her full weight on Santa, enough you can hear all the ho, ho, ho leave his body 😍 Our beloved goddess is looking truly thick🥵 her face is really started to get more plump and her butt is probably the same size as Santa Sleigh 🍑🍑

For this price, you would have to be a scrooge not to buy this clip! 😉

Can Christmas come again so I can be squashed by Curvage GOAT for the holidays? ❤️

Link to review