15 Screenshots

About This File

MASSIVE STUFFING!

Shar is stuffing herself with burgers, garlic bread, cream cakes and waffles. Wearing a tight leather outfit, Shar chugs pop and shows off her big bloated belly. 

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

11 of 11 members found this review helpful 11 / 11 members

Shar is showing us how she keeps her belly looking huge by stuffing herself with so much food. OMG 🤯 she literally has outdone herself again, chugging down pop holding on for a little to long that she gives herself a little hiccup twice 🐷😍. Wow the leather outfit really shows off the fat hanging off you she jiggles that huge gut a lot near the end of the vid. This is obviously a must buy, shar just is super addicted to food now and is looking the biggest she has ever been. Just when you think this vid can’t get any better shar then gets into the shower and starts chugging Dr Pepper. Seriously her bikini is hanging on for dear life her 🍈🍈 and fupa 🥵 look ready to pop out then she starts burping 💦 she does some super huge burps in this.

Link to review
ronin76

9 of 9 members found this review helpful 9 / 9 members

I’m convinced that Shar keeps a bottle of pop in her shower next to the conditioner and you can’t convince me otherwise.

A great stuffing video from Shar as she eats until she has to release her bloated belly from her over-tight pants. And then eat some more. You know it’s going to be good when early on Shar says she shouldn’t eat so much garlic bread or she’ll get fat, and then picks up a second garlic bread the size of a a small pizza to eat two at once. 

Absolutely hot.

Link to review
Craggers21

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Well again Goddess shar, im mesmerised by your eyes, locked in to your thighs, and blown away by your belly.. I think sugar n spice n all things nice doesn't quite cut it for you!! The Goddess destroys a tower of waffles, they do look a bit dry, but no worries, of course, the Goddess has 5 or 6 cans of squirty cream and some choccy sauce on hand for the job. OMG sooo cute n gorgeously chunky n round in the shower.. Awesomeness ❤️ 😍 

Link to review
Ed Exeley

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Oh my god it's absolutely mind blowing how much Goddess Shar consumes in this video! 🤯 SO MUCH STUFFING 😍 LOVED IT!

Link to review
Jordan2451

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Three things are for certain. The first, let's just say Shar eats ALL the food. Two, if it wasn't obvious already, Shar has totally lost control! Three, Shar is so sexy I can't contain myself watching her shower in a way too small bikini 👙!! Her fupa is so amazing 😍 I expect a garlic bread shortage in the near future.. BUY BUY BUY!

Link to review
FeedeeLover99

6 of 7 members found this review helpful 6 / 7 members

Hands down THE biggest and softest Shar has ever been - 26 mins of the most unbelievable gluttony, sensual naughty bingeing and stuffing from this naturally stunning BBW Queen.

Shar has reached a new territory in terms of size and shape lately, I can’t begin to imagine how huge and sexy she looks in real life 😍😍😍

Link to review
OhWhatAmIChasingScam

9 of 12 members found this review helpful 9 / 12 members

This film will make you wish Shar had a never-ending supply of her favorite foods and the ability to eat all of it. When you put down your hard-earned money on a clip made by the measuring stick of this website, the franchise, you don’t regret it. Buying her clips makes you appreciate how much work she’s put into growing her brand on here and stretching her waistline from its relatively small starting point. “Goddess” is not a weight class in our community, it is a title befitting of very few women who walk the Earth, and I testify that I have bore witness to one. I declare myself blessed.

Link to review
Jackjohnson795

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Wow 😍 Shar really pushed herself to the limit on this one! When she said this year she was planning to do more hardcore stuffings she definitely didn’t disappoint with this! Sexy burps throughout the video, and a crazy amount of food devoured resulting in Shar’s trademark incredibly hot moans as she rubs her big stuffed belly! Really looking forward to the next one, great job once again! ❤️

Link to review
Mondschein

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Unglaublich dieses Video mit der schönsten Shar aller Zeiten! Wie Sie sexy Ihren Bauch aus Ihrer Lederhose gleiten laesst, ist Erotik pur! Der Höhepunkt ist SHAR in der Dusche, soetwas tolles war noch nie da!! Kaufen und genießen! I ♥ Shar!! 

Link to review
ChampChamp

2 of 5 members found this review helpful 2 / 5 members

Such a pretty lass, appreciate yea lots x Very sexy vid. When AMC stock runs for the short squeeze, ill get yea a vacay for sure, as long as I can manage to get in touch. Promise im kinda good lookin, at the least.

Link to review
yes69

0 of 5 members found this review helpful 0 / 5 members

Honestly not her best content. Would have liked to see more of her huge ass and thighs

Link to review