7 Screenshots

About This File

Basic video.

I chug WG shake.. I chug cream.. I show off my fat tanned swollen belly from all angles.

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FeedeeLover99

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

What a short but incredibly sweet vid of the  effervescent, stunning Shar ❤️
At 08:28 she is side-on, jiggling her humongous, obese, massive, quivering, wide belly and proudly announces “it jiggles when I walk!” - what a sight that would be; seeing her in a clingy skirt or dress with that enormous belly bouncing and straining at the sheer fabric with every hefty step 🥵😍

Link to review
Howard Roark

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I am really getting nervous! You have turned into a human cream filled donut; an overfilled one at that. But those long nails look sharp. With your skin so stretched tight from the onslaught of filling, it looks like you could be in danger of puncturing your belly. What would happen? Would the cream filling come oozing out? Or would you fly around the room for a minute?

Any chance that you could accidentally step on a scale in the near future. Or maybe see if your tape measure can still make it all of the way around your butt and belly?

In some of your older videos, you included walking from one place to another. It would be fun to see what it is like these days with you walking a distance or even climbing a flight of stairs. I can imagine it being quite the challenge.

Link to review
Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Shar somehow managed to squeeze her growing gut into her camo, if you look closely the threads are straining 😍. Letting out some burps she gobbles down more wg shake because she needs to be fatter 🐷. Wobbling and rubbing her huge belly she says she could pop 🥵 switching later to cream she gets some over her face. Jiggling and grabbing her swollen tummy now shar looks huge from the side she has to be very close to 300 now imo.

Link to review
mcdorbandt

This is an amazing video, It’s literally some of her best work ever. Shar has never looked better. Her body is absolutely incredible and she shows you every angle. Just a cute little thing. It’s a must add to your collection. And right now my number one video.

Link to review
Will20

Nothing basic about this video! It's absolutely incredible. Shar is looking absolutely huge as she jiggles her big tanned belly and the part where she stands up and shows how soft her belly feels is just crazy. Loving the constant uploads Shar, keep it up

Link to review
ronin76

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

“So think at the bottom.” - something Shar says looking at her shake and everyone watching the video says when Shar does side profile shot. 🍑😍

Shar’s gluttony has really swollen her belly, but she’s filled out so much all over that her stretchy outfit looks ready to pop at every seam. This video is incredible as Shar stuffs even more into her already bloated belly until she looks ready to pop. I love any video where Shar has eaten so much she starts to look food **, with her cute satisfied smile as she rubs away the feelings of being overfull, but can’t seem to stop herself from eating or drinking just a little more. 

And the profile shots 😃! The massive curve of Shar’s belly as she feels the weight everything in it is balanced by her round hips and bottom. An amazing sight! 

Link to review
chavitox

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The video is simply incredible, I love the clothes you chose, it perfectly shows your curves and your weight gain, a totally recommended video: 3, I hope even more weight goddess shar you are beautiful

Link to review
Cheff

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

By far one of the best stuffing videos there is! Shar is looking so full and round!

love these stuffing videos with her in super tight outfits likes she’s about to burst out of the 🤤 

bring on the next 😘

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If you ever had a fantasy about a sexy BBW girl wearing camo, YEAH this is that moment 😍 

Can Goddess Shar get any sexier? Seriously instead of Goddess Shar, her new name should be Queen of the BBW's 🥵

I generally do not think her outfits could be ANY tighter.... but I sure hope I am wrong 😉

Link to review
Episcmuhs

7 of 8 members found this review helpful 7 / 8 members

Just absolutely insane as always. I hope everyone takes a minute to just realize how lucky we are to have someone like Shar who started where she was and has given so much to become more than any of us probably could have dreamt. To think people thought she was fake when she started because she would have been too good to be true to now be gifted with such amazing content over the last few years, all I can say is thank you Shar!

Link to review
Mondschein

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

Absoluter Hochgenuss! Der Bauch von Goettin Shar war noch nie so rund wie in diesem Video! Sie spielt zärtlich und intensiv mit ihm und zeigt ihn von allen Seiten! Wahnsinn! Kaufen und diesen wundervollen Körper und das süße lächeln von unserer Göttin genießen! I ♥ Shar!! 

Link to review