13 Screenshots

About This File

Shar is spending new year with you. She stuffs herself with so much food her belly can’t take no more! She chugs wine..she dances.. she gets tipsy.. she shows off her bloated belly from all angles.

GS Xx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FeedeeLover99

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

There’s going to be WAG’s going without this week, that much is certain, as once their men have clapped eyes on this erotic, beautiful, naughty sexy vid they will have nothing left to give! 🥵😍

There’s a treat for you all at 12:41 but the standout section of the vid for me is from 21:56 to 25:25; Shar is ploughing into her (two) puddings at this point (after already devouring a bowl of Mac’n cheese, a sweet & sour dish, a curry, beer, pop and a whole bottle of wine!). The angle in this part is immense, you truly get to appreciate the huge obese size this stunning goddess has deliberately binged herself up to. Her stretch marks look so magnificent in the light from that angle, they are bigger and deeper than ever, she has a pronounced vertical mark from her belly button too (how on earth does she still get jewels into it??), her thighs have got HUGE and look magnificent, her big fupa looks so arousing in those big black knickers 🥵😍🐷

Shar looks sexier and bigger than ever in this production, not to mention as stylish, impeccable and beautiful as ever - for those of us that have followed her from being a 9.5st waif 6 years ago, to this huge BBW (over twice the woman she once was), it’s a sight to behold. 

Full of hope to see a BIG weigh in this year with a waddling goddess on full display 😍

Link to review
Jorge Reyes

8 of 9 members found this review helpful 8 / 9 members

This is the Shar video we have been waiting for the last few months. If I liked the last two, this last one really drove me crazy. If anyone ever doubted that Shar was committed to this fetish that we love so much just watch this video to totally clear all doubts. Personally, I really liked the angles from which we can admire both Shar's big boob and her round ass. And the image at 27:23 is the only reason you'll need to keep a big smirk on your face all day long. 

Link to review
ronin76

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

I hear that what you do on New Years sets you up for the rest of the year. If so, it’s going to be a BIG year for Shar.

We haven’t seen Shar in an outfit she might wear out in awhile and it’s great to imagine running into her at the grocery or a restaurant in her stretchy yellow pants and top, where if she remembers to suck in her belly her clothes might just cover her curves. At least until she starts eating. After a few bites there is no containing her belly and after a couple of plates and gulps of wine it’s time to abandon pants altogether.

Shar puts all doubters to shame with incredible views that show how her weight has really distributed and expanded her hips and thighs. Her belly hasn’t lost anything, the rest of her is just catching up to take her growing softness to a new level. The year is off to a good start with Shar.

Link to review
mcdorbandt

5 of 7 members found this review helpful 5 / 7 members

Am I crazy or is every single thing this woman touches turns to gold?  OK maybe I’m a little biased because I’m in love with her, but this is an amazing video. Okay I’d bye it once a day & twice on Sunday.  Thanks for the 💎… More of your body & beautiful belly play 😘😍🥰🤌🤟🏼

Link to review