9 Screenshots

About This File

Shar is having fun with her friend. He feeds her donuts and plays with her belly. Wearing sexy lingerie.. she bends over the bed, shakes her fat ass and jiggles her fat belly for you.

GS Xx 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FeedeeLover99

10 of 11 members found this review helpful 10 / 11 members

This has to be one of Shar’s hottest, sexiest efforts yet.

SO many gorgeous angles of the now-huge Shar, right from the opening scene showing her walking with her stash of donuts; her sagging, obese, sexy jiggly gut wobbling and swaying with every hefty step, her cellulite thighs quivering delightfully.

Some seriously hot side-views throughout and some from above, of her big wide hips & ass in motion 😍

This vid illustrates Shar’s true size so well, she is BIG ❤️

Generally, I usually avoid vids with blokes in (as I find them a cock-block!) but this guy stays quiet and has his face covered, so all good! 🙏🏻

Link to review
ronin76

6 of 7 members found this review helpful 6 / 7 members

This whole video is overflowing with sexiness. Shar shows off her body from all angles as her belly blows up more from all of the donuts her friend is feeding her. That last seconds are also amazing and sexy in a whole different way. So hot to see Shar laughing and showing herself having fun. 

Link to review
Residentsteven

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

I’m super late with my review but wow this is one lucky guy who has goddess shar sitting on top of him seriously that’s a lot of weight her gut is looking huge 🐷 and it’s about to get stuffed with donuts from Krispy kreme. He even gets to jiggle her belly 😍 then the angle changes damn shar you look even fatter 🥵. He feeds her donuts and gets to jiggle her big belly a lot, something that everyone on curvage would love to do. The end of the clip seeing shars belly and big 🍑 jiggling so hot 💦.

Link to review
Mondschein

5 of 7 members found this review helpful 5 / 7 members

Das beste Video von unserer Goettin Shar!! Erotik pur! Wie Sie mit Ihrem Popo wackelt, ist ein Traum!! Der Schluss ist überhaupt ein Wahnsinn, unbedingt ansehen!!! I ♥ Shar!!! 

Link to review
Guest feederguy1981

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

Just incredible.  Elite-level content, that. 

Link to review
mcdorbandt

4 of 7 members found this review helpful 4 / 7 members

This video is amazing,  I wasn’t super interested in seeing a guy with Shar(only because I wish I was the guy).  This video is sexy, Shar looks so amazing in this.  I’ve watched it twice in like 3 hours. Best money I’ve spent in a while.  I can’t explain how hot this video is.  The only way this would be better is if I was the guy in the video.  DON’T pass this up😍🥰🤟🏼😘

Link to review
Jim83

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Wow what an amazing video this guy is literally living the dream. @Goddess shar looks absolutely unbelievable as she rides him and he plays with her round belly 

Link to review
Guest Mackeral23

Possibly the best video ever uploaded to Curvage 

Link to review