Belly Jiggling over the years!

$8.49

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Watch with me! Videos from over 6 years of jiggling my belly! Some unseen footage in here! Not to be missed! Complete belly appreciation and you see me grow throughout the years too! 

drop a review to let me know if you liked it and there could be a draw coming very soon! 

INTRO PRICE $14.99 for first 24 hours!

All the love and hugs 

CC 🧡 xx

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CFH

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

OK bare with; you know in Mortal Kombat where you just know the next round is gonna go well? You're hitting combos and taking zero damage and then, just when you think the tables might turn, you hit them with a finisher and that glorious 'flawless victory' voice-over cements just how awesome you are? Well, that's a lot like this clip from CC, each clip is incredible in its own right but put together and you have something utterly fucking flawless. This video is fantastic, an amazing look at one of the all time great gainers who manages to look achingly beautiful in each and every clip. There's way too many different clips here to have a fave but I absolutely love seeing CC in that now famous (infamous?) 'Health club reject' shirt and I couldn't help but laugh at the 'I got caught' clip.  Fantastic work as always, CC.

mortal kombat mk GIF

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! I love this review! Made me really smile!!

Link to review
Midnightrider

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolutely incredible to see how much CC has grown and changed over the years!

a variety of content on one clip what’s not to love? 

Im excited to see more of CC’s new content! 

Link to review
Brian_

Definitely a can’t miss clip from CC!! Coming to a computer, phone, tablet, or tv screen near you this spring! Discover the origins of the name ChubbyCupcake in this clip. Watch as a chubby CC grows before your eyes into the morbidly obese CC we all know and love today. Ok but in all seriousness this clip is exquisite! Watch the looks on ChubbyCupcake’s as she plays with her belly; you can immediately tell just how much she’s enthralled with her belly. As the clip goes on and CC gets ever larger you’ll notice a slight shift in her facial expressions going from pure adoration to pure ecstasy as she revels at how fat she has become!

Link to review