Thinking FOOD and feeling FAT

$4.99

(10 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

It’s been a long ass time for CC as she gets herself into her huge new office chair and jiggles her belly all whilst telling you where you’re going to take her to dinner and for pudding. Of course she leaves things to the imagination but loves it when you encourage her, as she touches her belly and gets sidetracked on how enormous it is and how much she loves it. 

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Sammybellylover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Just came across your account the very first time. One click at the preview and I have to buy this vid immediately. One click and six minutes later I am breathless. What a girl, what a belly, what a erotic charisma! A MUST SEE for all real FA´s!🤩

ChubbyCupcake homage2.jpg

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review

This is a super attractive video full of fat chatting and belly and body jiggling. Plus cool angles of her body while sitting in the chair. This is a Great video. Highly recommend buying this video. 

Link to review

❤️Amazing belly. Beautiful fat face❤️Hope to see a stuffing clip with pancakes💝

Link to review
Guest Belly

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! Easily my fave gainer and I’m so happy you’re back! You’re my own inspiration for my own content too! So glad you’re back and fatter than ever! 

Your belly is so captivating and the way you look at the camera and then indulge in your own gluttony makes it even hotter 🥵🥵🥵 Keep it up girl!!

Link to review
Guest daleanator

Wow have you gotten big... holy shit... you look amazing. 

Link to review
CFH

You know what's awesome? This. I honestly have no idea how to put into words just how good this is. CC looks utterly stunning here, as beautiful as ever and looking absolutely enormous! Her belly dominates the frame and is centre of attention for what I can only describe as a fucking great time.

CC looking amazing in every way, describing the perfect scenario in a gorgeous, seductive voice and a bargain price, this is a must buy. Thanks for the great work, CC

Blown Away Wow GIF by Aminé 

Link to review

It is so great to see you again and looking fatter and more beautiful than ever. That chair is massive but I have a feeling you'll grow into it quite quickly😍

Link to review