5 Screenshots

About This File

Different date - Different measurements!

Same girls - Same outfits!

This time its return of cute comparisons 3 but we've changed it up. I wanted to show you the difference of me from February to NOW, and boy its incredible!! It wasn't until i squeezed myself into this underwear and saw myself side by side that I knew I had grown a tonne!! (I wish it was a tonne!)

I hope you love watching how blissfully massive I have gotten as much as I did ❤️ 

All the love and hugs 

CC 🧡 xx

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CFH

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Christ on a ski lift this is good... This is absolutely phenomenal... I honestly never thought I was so into numbers but here we are with barely any blood left in my brain, also I'm possibly wheezing. CC and Harriet are looking absolutely stunning here (as they always do, I know that's stating the obvious) and both of them are definitely looking bigger and softer 😍 time and time again CC knocks out absolutely gold standard content with the quality of the video and audio being perfect, the hair and makeup being on point and just generally being utterly, utterly beautiful from head to toe. 

The numbers here are fantastic, obviously no spoilers but just from looking you can see how much CC has grown in such a short space of time, her gain is genuinely THE most impressive gain I've ever seen. Maybe it's just me, but it's great to see CC standing, you get a real good sense of just how big she is and how massive that gorgeous belly has gotten over the last few months. 

As always, the chemistry between CC and Harriet is fantastic and genuine and I adore seeing them film together. Thanks for the amazing content! I wonder what part 4 will bring... 

Response from the author:

Thanks for the review! I love the “Christ on a ski lift” you never fail to make me laugh xx

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘

Response from the author:

Thank you 🧡

Link to review
overkill

It's always amazing when CC and Harriet get together, and this video is no exception. CC might have outgrown her outfit (and measuring tape) a tiny bit, which is nice to see. Cute, fun snd hot measuring video!

Link to review
Guest BillyBat

Beautiful Cupcake is back, once again being measured by the also beautiful Harriet. seeing their two physiques side by side is nice because you get to see just how immense Cupcake is. I love how harriet has to hug CC just to be able to measure around her glorious girth.

Link to review