4 Screenshots

About This File

It’s time for Get FIZZY With Me round 4 but this time not with 2 litres with 4. We’ve got to celebrate these milestones and anniversaries properly don’t we! I hope you enjoy the burping, bloating, belly jiggling and more because it was hot as hell doing it!!! 

All the love and hugs 

CC 🧡 xx

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Michaelp

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The biggest burps from our favorite big belly queen 💙💙💙

Link to review
jj22

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

@ChubbyCupcake returns with another in her Get Fizzy With Me series!!

As usual, she looks stunningly beautiful - here, she has her hair tied up so we get a really good view of her lovely rounded, double-chinned face.  She really is such a pretty girl!  Her body is similarly beautiful on a jaw-dropping level.

As with all the best BBW videos, there's a sense here that CC is as fascinated, intrigued, and flat-out turned-on by her body as we are.  I LOVE that feel to a video, where the woman is clearly really, really INTO herself.  If you love that kind of thing too, you'll LOVE this video!  I adored watching CC move herself around in her chair, very deliberately, very intentionally seeking to give us the best and biggest view of her incredible physique.

I also love the super-cheeky smiles after she lets rip with a big belch!

My mind was absolutely blown by the sight of CC's ultra-pretty face chugging away on her Coke.  There are some truly dazzling views of her side-on profile sucking away eagerly on the bottle as though her life depended on it.  (Anyone else noticed how the side-on profile view is largely neglected in BBW videos?  Most videos are front on, but I think there's a lot going for the side-on face-view, especially if you're a double-chin admirer, like me!)  Her beautiful, curvy, shapely face is such an amazing sight, with her cheeks pumped up full of fizz, her flawless skin positively glowing with gorgeousness, and her big beautiful eyes staring up with such passion and intensity!

Watch from 10:29 to 10:44 and from 11:23 to 11:35.  Her face is EXTRAORDINARY.  She's really huffing and puffing with the physical ordeal of drinking so much fizzy pop - wow, it's such an amazing visual!

After a while, while still being spellbound by CC's beauty, I began to be increasingly awe-struck by her total dedication to the inspirational task she's set for herself.  FOUR LITRES!!!  A teeny little glass is enough for me, but CC just keeps chugging on, pushing and punishing herself.  After she's finished the last swig, she looks totally overwhelmed - I cannot begin to imagine the feeling she must be experiencing at this point in the vid.

Five out of five - an absolute classic!  A magical vid from an absolutely beautiful, charismatic stunner!  Highly recommended!!

Link to review

Chubbycupcake is so damn hot, the hottest ginger BBW, the way she chugs its like she has no soul just a black whole for her belly.....and those eyes are gorgeous!

Watching her for years and her burps are so hot and those lipppsss!

Link to review
apie94

really hot and I loved watching the 4litre chug. the hint at the end that maybe more could fit in that belly is a huge turn on too... i want to see it haha

Link to review

Wow CC you look absolutely massive!!!! 😍😍😍 But it's no wonder if you downing 4 litres like an absolute champion 😍 Your body is so fat, sexy and round and I can't wait to see it bigger 🥰

Link to review