Letting it all out in nature

$5.99

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Its about time I actually post the videos I have made on my phone! Setting myself a goal to do so for you all because I’ve missed being here! 

I hope you enjoy it! I enjoyed messing around in this field and these are the best bits! 

🌻 🌻 🌻 

All the love and hugs 

CC 🧡 xx

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I liked this video. Visually this looks so pretty both in how ChubbCupcake looks and the location. I have never seen anyone who is plus size do a video in Sunflower garden field before. It was awesome seeing all the different camera angles of the body as @ChubbyCupcake moves through the #sunflower field. This video is very well shot I think on a gimbal because the movement is very smooth. I thought it was impressive too that @ChubbyCupcake had grown so much that she was starting to rip her lingerie. It was also a pleasant surprise getting the slow motion belly jiggles towards the end of this video. The sound slows down and sounds almost like a ASMR video.  It is  short but well worth the money to purchase this video. 

Response from the author:

Thank you! I hadn’t realised how little video I did that was PG! 😂 oops!!!!! 

Link to review