Weigh In! Cream Buns & Big Tums!

$15.99

(5 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

The weigh in you’ve all been *weighting* for 😉
I was so excited to stuff my face with cream buns after weighing myself! It’s getting harder and harder to see the scales as my weight goes up! 
Watch me jiggle my belly as I stuff my face after seeing how fat I’ve got!!

All the love and hugs 

CC 🧡 xx

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

CC is getting HUGE and keeps getting prettier as well! Watch her expand as she piles in cream buns, moaning all the way! 400 is closer than she thinks at this rate! 😍

Link to review
Guest BillyBat

"I alway wanted my belly to be this big… and bigger"

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

CC is hotter than ever. Her genuine demeanor is always a pleasure to watch. Bu I especially love the way she crams down her throat 7 cinnamon rolls the size of her face!

Link to review
CFH

Another CC vid of pure perfection! This is incredible, CC is constantly raising the bar of just how good her content is and if it keeps up on this trajectory my brain is going to melt. From the first frame I absolutely loved this video, seeing CC stood in front of the camera with her huge, stunning body taking centre stage is fantastic and you can really see just how big she's gotten! No spoilers here (obviously) but the weigh in figure is mind blowing and watching her struggle to fit in the gap between the wall and her bed is so, so good... Like, so good. 

As always CC looks absolutely beautiful, like, bite the back of your hand beautiful, and her hair, make up and outfit are all absolutely flawless! (blue is definitely her colour). Then there's the way she devours the cream buns, urgh, perfection 😍 the little moans with each bite, the way she constantly squeezes and jiggles her enormous belly, the look of pure satisfaction on her gorgeous face... This is what true beauty combined with pure gluttony looks like. 

This is a phenomenal video and I honestly can't recommend this enough. Thank you so much for the video, CC 😍

Link to review
Quatering09

Another beautiful video from CC. Seeing her belly touch the bed as she sits there and devours cream buns is a sight to behold. Although at this rate I reckon she probably won't be able to fit in that little area beside the bed by the time of next weigh in.

Link to review