Weigh In and Chug 🔥

$4.99

(7 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

After ordering myself loads of clothes and underwear on Black Friday I realised quite quickly that “my size” wasn’t my size anymore 😂

I took this underwear for a test drive whilst I put my newly fatter body onto the scales and show you how much bigger I am now. 

I’m feeling bigger each day and I’m having to push myself harder and harder to stuff and chug more and more to grow to become enormous for me and you 🔥

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CFH

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

It's always fantastic when CC posts new content, like a little burst of happiness is released into the world, and this one is no different. You can see from the preview gifs just how enormous and utterly beautiful CC is looking here, with her outfit being absolutely on point and showing off her perfect body in the best way. I've never known a gain like CC's, it's so consistent and mind blowing and every time she updates she looks even more incredible than before. As an extra bonus to this clip we get to see just how quickly CC demolishes some gainer shake, impressive doesn't even begin to describe it, I swear it took me longer to watch her drink it than it took her to actually drink it, dunno how that works but 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Overall another absolutely fantastic video from the incredible CC, what's not to love. 

Link to review
jj22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another fantastic video from the incredible @ChubbyCupcake!

The video starts off with the swoon-inducing sight of the beautiful CC poured into a tiny little lingerie outfit. She then does a weigh-in (she's continuing to grow!) and then decides to down a whole gaining-shake.

Everything about the adorable CC is perfect. As with all my favourite BBW videos, it's watching out for the little details that I love the most:

-the semi-full length side-on view that CC gifts to us near the start. Wow! Her curves are amazing!

-the cute way CC beckons us over to follow her to the table.

-the way she settles herself into the chair, lifting her bouncy folds to make herself comfortable and slightly spreading her delectable buttocks.

-the sight of her lovely rounded fingers and shapely hand as she wipes some of the shake from her lips.

Most astonishing of all is the way that she makes the super-calorific, gooey shake just DISAPPEAR into her. My mouth literally dropped opened. Seriously, it's like – one second it's there, the next it's gone. Astonishing skills and amazing determination!

Great camera-work too, with lots of focus on CC's mind-blowingly pretty face. I think her face has DEFINITELY changed recently. Her cheeks are fuller, her double-chin is bigger, and her neck seems rounder. She's a total knockout and is getting more and more beautiful.

It's a short (and sweet video), and this is reflected in the bargain price.

Let's keep on supporting this incredible young woman!

Thankyou, CC!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

😍😘

Link to review
STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I recommend this video. A video that is short, sweet and to the point. It shows how much she has gained by getting an outfit that is slightly too small that she recently bought thinking it would fit while looking pretty and showing how impressive she is by how much weight she has gained. Then we see her drink a weight gain shake as though it was no big deal at all. She drank it so easily I was thinking in my head are you sure you don’t need another after that one? Congratulations on all your gains and accomplishments in your personal weigh Goals. It’s impressive. One thing I will say is it is always enjoyable to listen to @ChubbyCupcakes voice. Her voice is so soothing to listen to. 

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Buy this vid and support this gorgeous, heavenly-bodied English rose! 🌹😍

Throughout the vid, CC is so beautifully-spoken, with such a gorgeous smile, such a bubbly happy and engaging personality.  She makes no secret of how much she is enjoying her gluttonous, sensual ways and the number on the scale backs that up! 

The speed with which CC devours that shake will blow your mind, as well the last part of the vid (after the shake), where she’s sat in the kitchen chair, you really get a sense of scale of this stunning woman’s size! The jiggles as she laughs are mesmerisingly sexy - what a total goddess 😍

Link to review
overkill

ChubbyCupcake shows her gaining progress by revealing how her beautiful body has grown. Unless I am mistaken, there are some new, pretty strech marks on her enormous belly. Then she chugs a pint of gaining shake at a speed which only she can pull off. 

Link to review