Five minutes in bed with me

$3.74

(6 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I can’t last longer than 5 minutes wiggling my bum and belly and showing you what it is like to be in bed with me. 
This is what happens the fatter you get! It’s impossible to catch a breath sometimes! 
I actually got quite turned on editing this and I really hope you do to! 

All the love and hugs 

CC 🧡 xx

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

micha13

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow what a great belly🥰 Please show us how you stuff this great belly 😍

Link to review
Brian_

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is yet another can’t miss clip from ChubbyCupcake! Watch her massive belly wiggle,jiggle, ripple and wobble with every bit of movement. Listen to how out of breath this gorgeous girl gets. Hear the bed shake, groan, moan and protest under CC’s immense weight. If you’re a fan of breathless, jiggly massively fat girls testing the limits of bed frames you’ll love this clip!

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

🥰

Link to review

The bed is really creaking under your weight! You should definitely try also the single size bed to hear how much it cries!😍

Link to review
CFH

Since the invention of film there's been some amazing moments captured: the first time humans walked on the moon, the fall of the Berlin Wall, that moment Del Boy fell through the bar... this video is definitely up there with them as the greatest things captured on film. The way CCs body moves is insane and I don't have the vocabulary to express just how unbelievably hot this video is. CC, you're the best, absolute legend. Don't sleep on this one, it's insanely good.

Link to review