Life Update 🧡

$5.99

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Time for a little update. 
I tell you about doctors appointments and comments from family members that have happened recently! Obviously I have to have some McDonald’s and take the opportunity of an empty house where I was staying! 

All the love and hugs 

CC 🧡 xx

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CFH

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

It's great to see CC posting content again and, although I love everything she puts out, I do genuinely really like this clip. It's relaxed and personal and it's a nice change of pace to watch. CC is looking just as heart breakingly beautiful as always and that's matched by her equally beautiful personality that shines through wonderfully in this clip. It wouldn't be a CC clip without a lot of food and sweet jesus is there a lot of food here! That maccies order is enormous 😍 it's great to hear CC is doing well despite the cluster fuck that 2020 has been and she seems as vibrant and happy as ever. This is a nice, chilled clip that I definitely recommend. Fantastic work as always, CC! 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the love 🧡🧡🧡

Link to review
STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If you enjoy Someone who looks pretty provide #FatChat updates while watching a #munkbang #eating is in process; then you will probably enjoy this film. There is not much said in this update about family updates and even less about doctors appointments. It is interesting hearing how Dad's side of the family says something while Mom's side goes for a different direction. I found that aspect the most interesting. This is mostly a eating video. We learn that the battery dies so we do not get to hear the complete update. This video can #relax you to sleep. Mainly because munkbang eating is happening in the video. It almost made me relax and fall asleep a few times. Then I would be wake up by hearing further updates again. You do get to see #BellyFat and #StretchMarks in this video update. You get to hear how ChubbyCupcake is excited about getting to reach her goal weight as well as life update on job status outside of modeling. I found that aspect a bit little interesting considering the Covid-19 situation. To me this type of video update is good for a YouTube vlog but also not bad for the price you pay since the video does stop due to low battery. I was pleased that this video was polite enough to give you that warning ahead of time to warn you why this video stops in mid sentence. I would not mind hearing another video update like this but with less eating just because eating and talking do not go well together.  

Response from the author:

Hey there @STCChristopher thanks for your constructive feedback! It’s the first non 5 star review I’ve ever had so I want to be able to rectify that you weren’t fully happy with the content. I had the video at a lower price due to the camera cutting out and also the contents on the video also. If you want to message me directly I can organise sorting out your dissatisfaction with the video. I haven’t been producing as much content so this was me trying to let people know why. I will stay away from making this sort of video again. Thank you for the feedback 🧡

Link to review