4 Screenshots

About This File

I show you the small space I’ve been working on and guzzle down full fat coke. 

My belly grows and I jiggle my body to show you how big I’ve got. 

I get worked up playing with my body wishing you were here. 

CC  🧡 xx

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fabio Detabio

I’m always a fan of bloating videos, and this is no exception! CC downs the coke with ease and the mentos help bloat that big belly in no time at all. She looks incredible and takes up an enormous amount of room on her sofa. The video has some great gaining talk sprinkled in there as well, which seems to be happening in real-time due to all the bloating! It’s a great addition to the Get Fizzy w/Me series, and perfect for anyone who likes seeing a BBW expand her belly on a couch that can already barely take it.

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

Wow CC delivers again. The close ups of her pretty eyes staring at the camera as she chugs coke are mesmerizing. Her burps are monstrously big, bellowing. CC describes the couch reinforcements she needs now to prop up her increasing weight. There's also some other surprises in the video too. Great video

Link to review
jj22

Another fabulous video from the legendary CC, showcasing her magnetic personality and incredible body.  If big beautiful curvy women in sexy lingerie with seductive voices are your thing, then you need to buy this video NOW.  Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

CC's recent gain has been absolutely gorgeous, and I reckon her cheeks have filled out so, so beautifully. 

There's a bit that's just too sexy for words around the 09:03 mark, where CC grabs some of her side-fat and just gently lifts it. 

WOW.

Link to review
CFH

Reviewing CC's content is getting tough tbh, every time a new video comes out I'm blown away by her all over again and it's difficult trying to think of new ways to say how incredible she is. I should maybe learn new words... Or a new language... Anything to mix it up a bit. 

So the Get Fizzy With Me videos always have a special place in my heart, I absolutely adore the series and seeing CC bloat herself with a huge bottle of full fat coke and a pack on Mentos is always going to be high up on the list of my favourite things to watch, this video only adds to my love for them. CC is looking absolutely beautiful here, her outfit is sexy af and looks amazing on her, her hair looks fantastic and her face, that beautiful face, is just the perfect cherry on the perfect cake. 

I don't like to give much away about the content of the videos I review, feel like that spoils the journey a bit, but what I will say is that within the first minute CC had me smiling with her reaction to dropping a Mento on the floor and letting her funny, warm personality shine through. The way she chugs the coke is genuinely impressive and the way she manages to devour the Mentos just adds to it even more. The jiggles, the huge, deep, burps, the wonderful sound of CC's voice make this easily one of my all time favourite clips of hers. CC's incredible, awe inspiring gain is also so noticeable here and she's really grown into the SSBBW body shape, with her enormous belly making its way further and further outwards and further and further down her thighs, she truly has the greatest shape. CC is utter, utter perfection. ❤️

Link to review