Message added by S77

note: video is not full frame

4 Screenshots

About This File

We tried so hard to not make this a cheesy fetish video that it turned into a cheesy fetish video 🙈

Watch us show off in our bathing suits during our vacation to Mexico 🏝️ Plenty of fat chat with lots of laughs, shakes & jiggles 😛

We also compare bodies (she’s bigger than me at 5”1, 270 lbs) while chugging beers  : ) 

The 2nd half features more sensual belly play in the hot tub (which we managed to overflow quiiiite a bit 😝)

Let me know if you'd like to see more videos of us together! We'd love to film a stuffing soon 🤗

F0A2DE93-C567-46D7-9ABF-333114E63254.thumb.gif.fc90169c9a8bf673f02533d80f05fd5a.gif

7.thumb.jpg.c98e515fd4342bccf61cb110af9a1f71.jpg

F6E0B5A4-FC20-4240-A4F0-1CED96E648FD.thumb.gif.7a199f838bbf109eb224619ce18cff45.gif

2.thumb.jpg.ceec92d5d634e89fd3b496a21b134ecb.jpg

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest puppet_master

Nothing better than two beautiful fat girls with fat bellies stuffed full of food and booze playing with each other's fat. There is hundreds of pound of bulging, jiggling fat and it's really sexy. I hope ChubbieBunnie films again with her friend.

The face block out is a little annoying. I would much rather see their faces but still really hot video.

Link to review
Guest WordNerd3000

It's so hot when a woman puts on weight and it goes to exactly all the right places, and this video features two women just like that. ChubbieBunnie is cute and round, but she's no match for ChunkyMonkey's gorgeous fat figure. These piggies clearly enjoy each other's company, and the way their plump bodies look together is perfect. Here's to hoping for future content featuring both of you!

Link to review
User92

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

I really really was looking forward to this video and it was worth the wait! I would love to see more videos of you too. ❤️

Link to review

Wow yes you two definitely make the perfect combo!! That was unbelievably sexy!! You two should definitely make more content!! Overflowing the hot tub wow!! Both are beyond sexy in this video

Link to review

Loved it so much. ChubbieBunnie and ChunkyMonkey have such great chemistry together, it’s a little like watching the feedee teacher and apprentice. Their reactions are so giddy, and their fat bodies fill up such space that they almost fill up the entire frame. There’s so much jiggling and giggling going on, and their dances are hypnotic. They almost seem to get off on handling and caressing their bloated frames, and gleefully admit to how much grown, and how they’ve enjoyed doing so. Hands down my favourite part of the clip comes at the end, when these two sexy fatties are confined to a tight space. Needless to say, they left not one bathroom tile un-soaked, as there wasn’t even enough room for the water. The vertical look at the end, down at ChubbieBunnie’s mischievous big belly (the culprit of all this) completely eclipses her chubby little feet now. Her belly seems to look on at the flooded bathroom suite with contented glee, contemplating how much it can flood out the bathroom further next time. Judging by her voracious appetite, I can see the Bunnie catching up to the Monkey size wise in no time. Another hit from my favourite Curvage model 😘 

Link to review