(True story) Former fit blonde gets addicted to fast food

Blondiee18

• Curvage Model

Hey guys! I’ve had a few people request this and I love to write so I figured I would write a story about my gain. This is based on a true story some parts will be exaggerated for entertainment but mostly accurate. If you guys like it I’ll keep adding more embarrassing stories/experiences that I have while I continue to get bigger. I get asked a lot how I realized I was into this but I’ve never actually told anyone because I was embarrassed since I’ve never heard anyone else say the same thing but I decided I’m ready to share it with youIMG_0041.thumb.jpeg.8646a8370f5bd1458bd3a2afd56ca076.jpeg

Edited by Blondiee18

Thanks for sharing all this it's very inspiring and of course very erotic! I just have to applaud you for taking the steps to do what makes you happy.  And to know that those who disapprove, even if they don't understand what makes you tick,  should be willing to give you the space to make your dreams come true! 

• Curvage Model

I had been trying to hide it for months now…. The fact that I was intentionally gaining. I would sneak fast food up to my room almost daily. I had even got a mini fridge that I filled with pints of ice cream so I could drink one each night. However, with that came quicker results. It was getting harder to hide. Obviously I could wear oversized clothes to make it less noticeable but I had been so skinny before that the noticeability of it was inevitable. 
          I had always wanted to eat a whole cake so I decided I would record it. I had tried it once already but the cake was gross so it wasn’t enjoyable. This time I got a nice cake, it was a little more pricey but I used to work at this bakery so I knew it would be good. 
           When I walked into the bakery I had been wearing shorts that were far too short with a waistband so tight that my belly rolled over it when I sat and had begun to do the same while standing. I had a crop top on that covered only my boobs so my full softening belly was on display. 
            One of my former coworkers was working the counter, she looked me up and down but said nothing. I ordered a full cake. 
              “Going to a party or some thing?” She asked. Probably because most people don’t order a full cake for nothing

“No” was all I said feeling the warmth of embarrassment creeping up my cheeks. 

“Then what’s this cake for?” I wondered what she would say if I told her. Knowing how much hornier her reaction would make me later I decided I would try it.

“I’m going to eat it by myself” I said.

She paused what she was doing to look up at me but her eyes landed on my belly and swollen boobs. “No wonder you’ve gained so much weight”

Deciding to take the role of the oblivious girl knowing it would illicit the best responses I denied it, “I have no clue what you’re talking about I haven’t gained any weight”

She let out a chuckle under her breath, “I mean you’ve clearly let yourself go…a lot. You just told me you’re eating a whole cake by yourself. 

“I just have a really fast metabolism. How else would I still have these abs” I looked down signaling towards my abs which had become hidden under a layer of fat.

She actually seemed completely dumbfounded by the absurd statement I had just made. “Abs?! Girl I don’t know where you think your abs are but this….” She pinched the lower part of my belly that was pushing against the waistband, “….is fat. Not abs. This is caused by this whole cake you’re about to eat not from working out.”

I picked up the cake from the counter and shook my head, “You’re just jealous that I can eat a whole cake and not work out but still have abs from my fast metabolism.”             

When I got home I could see that my mom was in her office still so I quickly grabbed the cake and hurried up to my room hoping that she wouldn’t come out and see me carrying a full cake upstairs. 
                 I made it up to my room and recorded the video just fine and left the cake box sitting in my room for a few days unsure of how to dispose of it without my parents questioning. Eventually I decided I would just through the cake in the garbage can and assumed she wouldn’t really look into her garbage can I even hid it under stuff. 
                     The next day however I awoke to a text from her reading, Did you eat an entire cake?!!

I panicked at the thought of being caught so I quickly covered it up with a lie. I told her my friend gave it to me and that there was only a slice left. Oddly enough she accepted that lie. I wonder if she will when I gain another 80lbs.

The video being referred to:

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/41973-pov-your-girlfriend-eats-a-whole-cake-4k-calories-🧁/

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, MC05 said:

That’s so hot, what dating site did you go on because i am a M feeder looking for a F feedee. 

It won’t let me say it, it’s one word starts with an F. It can be hard to meet people on there tho it’s just a matter of a getting lucky. So don’t feel discouraged if it takes a while to find someone. 

Edited by Blondiee18

23 hours ago, Blondiee18 said:

Looking at myself in the mirror I wondered if I had gained weight. Had I gotten bigger? Would people notice? So I did what any curious girl would do, I checked the internet. Scrolling through the web I found Quizzes titled “Have you gained weight”. Taking these quizzes I imagined that I looked the way that the quizzes had described. I imagined a soft pudgy belly that I could sink my fingers into as well as thighs that felt like cushions. The more I imagined the more I felt a warm pulsing sensation between my thighs. Having never masturbated before I hadn't known that I was horny so I ignored it. 

One day I decided I was ready to try masturbating and as I touched myself the memory of that sensation came back to me so I rubbed my finger over my clit while I took one of these quizzes once more until I came. While I had never masturbated before I still knew that this was an out of the norm thing so I did research and the first thing to come up was “Feedism” I began to watch girls on youtube playing with their bellies and imagine that one day I would look like them. I wanted to look like them so bad but I just couldn't get past the opinions of those around me. My mother was so fatphobic despite being overweight herself and as was the rest of my family. My friends had picked on the fat girls in our classes and I always wondered what they would say if I got fat.

No longer having the responsibilities of school I realized meant it would be the perfect time to start building a routine for myself. Over the summer I began to go to hot yoga two times a day and would sometimes see some of the girls that I would cheer with. Afterwards we went to get smoothie bowls in our tiny sports bras and leggings with our defined abs on display. I got used to getting comments from people about how small my waist is and how they wished that they had my body. It was a “hot girl summer”. The next summer however was a completely different story. 

My alarm sounded from my night stand, I reached over to hit snooze the time read 5am. Sighing I jumped out of bed and got ready for yoga. I looked in the mirror and noticed how much thinner I looked from it simply being the morning. 

Yoga was the same as any other day “effortless” save for some sweating from it being in a 100 degree room. I showered and got ready for work which I had started a few weeks prior at Subway. Usually I made a smoothie or got a bagel before work but today I decided to get chick-fil-a which I rarely get because it's so greasy.
Eating it quickly I realized I was almost late for work. The day went by the same as any other…mostly.  During my shift I usually would eat chips or nothing at all until my 11 hour shift was over. Today however I decided I was extra hungry. Refusing to eat a processed sub I decide to order wings. In retrospect it makes no sense given that it's just as unhealthy. Throughout the day I drank soda since it was free and Subway carried my favorite kind Cherry Pepsi. I drank at least three cups before the end of my shift and refilled it so I could drink more at home. While I was getting ready to leave for work I realized how hungry I was. I was thinking about cooking something or making a salad but it was too much work after having worked such a long shift. I decided to get pizza. 

The pizza was so good I ate half of it in my car washing it down with the Cherry Pepsi. I was so bloated the waistband of my jeans had begun to dig into my small bloated belly but it was hardly enough to notice so I ignored it. 

The next few weeks continued on the same however sometimes I would skip a meal or a soda. Eventually things began to change. The job had gotten to be a lot. I wasn't used to working full time. While I did sit down for most of my shift, just being there for 12 hours began to feel exhausting, especially when I had to wake up extra early for yoga. I was no longer able to go to yoga two times a day because of my work hours. Eventually going one time a day changed to one time a week. 

When a month of this had passed I saw my abs slowly starting to disappear. Weighing myself the scale read 130lbs which is a 10lbs gain. I began to really look at myself in the mirror and feel to see where those pounds had gone. Some had gone to my ass which had begun to look a little softer but my favorite place was my belly. It wasn't much but I was able to squeeze a small amount of fat that wasn't there before.
Warmth pooled between the apex of my thighs at the thought of the 10lbs that I had gained I decided to masturbate to that exact fantasy. The thought of growing and getting bigger. I thought maybe I could indulge in this fantasy of being a chubby pig. Maybe I could ruin my body. I had always said I would wait until I was in a relationship but it just felt so good and so right to indulge and push my limits.

Examining my body I thought, “If I gain to be 150 im sure no one will notice, it's only 20lbs” 

And that's what I did. I found a website that was a dating site for feedees and feeders. People would stuff me and then they would tell me about how big they wanted to make me while I masturbated. I had never had sex but I loved hearing about the things they wanted to do with me. I wanted to be forced to eat a whole cake while I was fucked and edged until I had been a “good piggy” and ate all of her food. 

I had gained up to 145 lbs when I had met my boyfriend through that dating site. He drove hours to meet me. In this hotel he played with my softening belly and teased me for how much my ass had grown while he fed me mcdonalds and fingered me at the same time. I had refused to eat Mcdonalds for 7 years, I had been so proud of that. However I had become addicted to it. I loved knowing it was stereotyped as the most unhealthy fast food. Feeling the new sensation of being fingered while fed such fattening food and teased was so overwhelming that I couldn't help but to cum on his fingers. He’s thin and he told me about how fat he was going to make me. I loved the thought of the contrast that we would have. 

I had soon realized that 150lbs was not enough. I didn't notice it the way I wanted to, I wanted to have a big jiggly belly. So I changed my goal to 180. I would constantly stuff my face and masturbate while thinking about how much closer I was getting to that goal. My boyfriend and I would scroll through the feedism side of tumblr and he would ask me “is that too big” and the ones that I had initially thought were too big slowly became not big enough. The more I gained the more I wanted more. 

I had people telling me I should make content, so I did. It was so fun to get to explore this part of the community and feel supported in my decision to ruin my socially acceptable body. I had begun to get comments from people I knew my mom had said to me one day “You’re getting a bit chubby” she would try to persuade me to eat healthier. She told me she didnt want me to get unhealthy and gain weight but I couldn't help it. At that moment I felt embarrassed and ashamed but as soon as I was alone with a toy between my thighs all I could think of was how people started to notice and how I found it so hot. 

My ass had begun to get so big that it ripped my skirts and none of my jeans fit me anymore. Anything that I'm able to get over my swelling thighs and ass I can't button due to my softer belly. 

One day I decided I would wear a crop top out with my friends and would just flex so you could see my abs. I had gotten dressed and went over to my mirror but when I flexed my abs weren’t there. It was just a squishy belly. Especially when I sat I could feel a role on my upper belly pushing against the tight waistband of my leggings. When I saw my friends they all stopped whatever they were talking about to stare at me surprised. They hadn't seen me since last year as they were all away at college. 

“Well look who’s getting fat” the one snickered. She had always been fat phobic.

My other friend looked me up and down. “You know, you really shouldn't be wearing a crop top. Trust, no one wants to see your pudge” she poked my belly. 

Shocked that they would make fun of me I simply denied having gained any weight.

“You can’t fool us that belly is proof enough” 

It was so embarrassing yet I can't stop thinking about it and everytime I do I get horny so I eat and then I just keep eating because it makes me hornier the more I eat. It makes me so bloated I just can't stop burping and playing with my growing body thinking about how much bigger I'm going to be especially now that my goal has increased to 250 lbs.

I have grown so addicted to feedism content creation and the lifestyle that it comes with it gets expensive but there's nothing I love more than  feeling my belly getting tighter at night and then softer in the morning. I had always thought the hardest part about this kink would be embracing it and feeling comfortable with people noticing but it's actually the haters. There's always someone saying you're just doing it for money or hating on you for simply existing in this community. I've had people call me a whore and tell me I'm not marriage material, which is ironic since I've been so “innocent” in the sexual sense for so long. I hadn't even seen a penis until 5 months ago. When I open up to people in real life about doing this they are always surprised as they say this stuff is so “unlike” me because I've been stereotyped as the innocent dumb blond (which fits tbf haha). I truly appreciate all of the wonderful feedees, feeders, and FA’s who have helped make this possible for me. If it weren't for you guys I wouldn't feel as comfortable with embracing this. The good people tend to outweigh the bad in most situations and I love being able to share this journey with so many people who are into this stuff the same as myself. 

Going to Culinary school for baking has always been a plan of mine. So I bake things constantly. Today I decided I would bring some cupcakes to the people who worked at the yoga studio. When they saw me they seemed so surprised. 

“I thought I would bring you some cupcakes from this recipe i've been working on”

She accepted them. Looking at my belly she chuckled, “DId you eat a few on the way over?” she teased.

“Only one” I could feel my cheeks heating. I knew she was just kidding but she was right of course I had gained weight. Nearly 50 lbs since I had last been. 

Her smile faded and concern took its place the same look I see on my mothers face everytime I come home with two large Mcdonalds meals for myself. “How come you haven't been to class in so long.”
“I've just been really busy with work.” Her eyebrow rose as if to question where it is that I work. “Subway” was all I said. 

Just then one of the classes finished and one of my friends from before came out. She looked at me stunned “Oh my god you've gained so much weight. You used to be so skinny. You look like you only eat fast food.” 

Little did she know that’s actually all that I do. 

“I…have to go” was all I said as I hurried out the door. 

“Thank you for the cupcakes” the yoga instructor called after me. 

I didn't hurry out of there because I was embarrassed, I hurried because I was horny. I drove straight home. Well… not straight I grabbed food and stuffed my face and began to masturbate in the Mcdonalds parking lot thinking about what had just happened. 

Fabulous story!!!😃🥴

23 hours ago, Blondiee18 said:

Hey guys! I’ve had a few people request this and I love to write so I figured I would write a story about my gain. This is based on a true story some parts will be exaggerated for entertainment but mostly accurate. If you guys like it I’ll keep adding more embarrassing stories/experiences that I have while I continue to get bigger. I get asked a lot how I realized I was into this but I’ve never actually told anyone because I was embarrassed since I’ve never heard anyone else say the same thing but I decided I’m ready to share it with youIMG_0041.thumb.jpeg.8646a8370f5bd1458bd3a2afd56ca076.jpeg

Love it!! You’re absolutely adorable!!😃❤️

On 14/2/2024 at 14:16, Blondiee18 said:

¡Hola, chicos! Algunas personas me han pedido esto y me encanta escribir, así que pensé en escribir una historia sobre mi ganancia. Esto está basado en una historia real, algunas partes serán exageradas para entretener, pero en su mayoría son precisas. Si les gusta, seguiré agregando más historias/experiencias vergonzosas que tengo mientras sigo creciendo. Me preguntan mucho cómo me di cuenta de que estaba metido en esto, pero en realidad nunca se lo dije a nadie porque me daba vergüenza ya que nunca escuché a nadie más decir lo mismo, pero decidí que estoy listo para compartirlo con ustedes.IMG_0041.thumb.jpeg.8646a8370f5bd1458bd3a2afd56ca076.jpeg

hello

Could you talk more about the time you ran into your ex in a store and he saw your weight gain?

and also about how do you do when you wear a bikini?

please

❤️🩹

• Curvage Model

In December I had gotten to a point where my jeans no longer fit. I debated waiting to get new ones but decided I needed to have at least one pair. I bought them kinda loose they were a size 8. I haven’t worn them since. Until, the other day. I had decided I would wear jeans since I haven’t in a while but when I went to pull them up they got stuck on my thighs. I kept pulling until eventually I was able to pull them over my ass. Sucking in I pulled the button closed and noticed that the waistband was digging into my belly. My belly had formed a roll that sat on the waistband. 

I wore those jeans out to eat with my boyfriend and noticed that the more I ate the tighter they felt. When we got to the car and I unbuttoned my jeans the zipper automatically came undone from my belly spilling out. Deep imprints were left behind all across my belly from my suffocating jeans. 

my boyfriend played with my belly while we sat there and when we got to the store I was so horny but I knew that I had to button my jeans or else I would be so embarrassed walking around with my bloated belly out. Sitting there I sucked in but struggled still to get the button done and when I finally did I had to instantly stand up to relieve some of the pressure the waistband added. 

as we walked around the store my boyfriend poked my belly and told me it was jiggling while I walked. It was so embarrassing but afterwards he fucked me so hard while teasing me for it.

The thing is that people are not only surprised by you getting a bit chubby.. It's also the insanely alarming rate that you're gaining at👀🤭 They're scared for the inevitable 😳