Have Any Of The Celebrities Seen Themselves Here?

Barman421

• Barman421 changed the title to Have Any Of The Celebrities Seen Themselves Here?

Kris Williams (barely qualifies as a “celeb”, tbh) found herself here and went on an infantile, vitriol-laden rant, cursing all who peruse the site and vowing to lose weight so as to prevent the “fetishists” from fantasizing about her in future. But of course she never did — she’s notorious for teasing her followers with “exciting new content” that never materializes, so that’s not surprising. Pretty much all she ended up doing is putting all her public “content” behind a ** paywall that has failed miserably  to gain any traction (she has on the order of 11 paying followers). 

Pink - the story is kind of legendary, if true. She was mad and cussed out users who posted content of her. Talk about internalized fatphobia... Stupid girl, indeed.

Emily Hayden - wrestler chick; hot AF. But being listed in a redundantly titled "Fat Female Wrestlers" thread in FatCelebs tends to trigger people with dysmorphia and ED. I hope she's doing well.

Kikyo - wrestler chick; also hot. She only took a passing glance or two, but I think she liked what she saw.

(Maybe) Billie Eilish - It may have been mostly art that came from DeviantArt. If she understood the context then she wouldn't have presented it as hate-art or bullying posts. Hence, a few artists were met with vitriol from her fatphobic fans. It at least partly explains her weight loss.

(Maybe) Brett Cooper - she mentioned getting back into the gym.. this came just after a marathon of posts on the Skinny Fat Celebs thread. I was afraid it might have became a subject of an episode of her show, seeing that it's web-centric. If her people inquire, send them my way. I've got tenure here and I watch her show -  I will do my absolute best to not make the scene look cringe on a mainstream level.

(Maybe) Mia Khalifa - mentioned "getting fat" at some point (obviously wasn't), perhaps just seeking attention. She coulda got the idea from us.

Some small time documentary filmmakers scrolled the site in their film; a model or two were subjects of episodes of a documentary series, one model wrote an article on Yahoo, Aliss Bonython modeled here for a bit before or during her body-positivity activism, etc. Dare I say, F-List celebrity stuff.

7 minutes ago, Bellylover2004 said:

There was a YouTuber who found herself on here during a Google yourself video. Can’t remember who tho. 

The cosplay chick. She was posting in her social media. Found out her content was here & joined the site posting her content until she decided to join a church. Then she left.

Lucy Collett & she was interesting as she was really only mad that her paid content was posted here. But her biggest claim to fame came from this site. At one point & maybe still does. I think she comes here a lot. I think celebs come here alot.

Tamara from Movie Critic was super pissed off coming here.

There are some as well that may have come here, but never said anything. Because they are under the impression of any press is good press. It's not like we are rude to them if they come here.

Edit: One I will add I'd Trisha Paytas. Who has been featured on this site. At one point there was this "Fan" posting. Which I think was Trisha who herself made a Celeb thread that since has been merged. As she was originally under model.

10 hours ago, TH3QU3ST10N said:

I think someone tagged Anna Akana (YouTuber) with her morph by JayTeeFA and she was very "to each their own" non chalant about it. I don't think she was made aware of Curvage but probably did some research after that.

It was Jacknife's morph (cahabent on DeviantArt), and then he pulled it from DeviantArt once it hit her Facebook fan page. She still has it on her fan page.

10 hours ago, stan28 said:

The cosplay chick. She was posting in her social media. Found out her content was here & joined the site posting her content until she decided to join a church. Then she left.

Lucy Collett & she was interesting as she was really only mad that her paid content was posted here. But her biggest claim to fame came from this site. At one point & maybe still does. I think she comes here a lot. I think celebs come here alot.

Tamara from Movie Critic was super pissed off coming here.

Anyone have the cosplay chick video 👀 

17 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

Kikyo - wrestler chick; also hot. She only took a passing glance or two, but I think she liked what she saw.

Kikyo made an account here and is still active, she's in the 'Fat Female Wrestlers' thread sometimes

She teased posting content on here if i remember correctly. She's registered as a Curvage model atm

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/profile/219470-kikyo/

23 minutes ago, ss.sarano said:

Kikyo made an account here and is still active, she's in the 'Fat Female Wrestlers' thread sometimes

She teased posting content on here if i remember correctly. She's registered as a Curvage model atm

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/profile/219470-kikyo/

Someone posted a morph of Sasha Banks on here. Sasha Banks posted it on her social media & laughed at it.

17 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

Pink - the story is kind of legendary, if true. She was mad and cussed out users who posted content of her. Talk about internalized fatphobia... Stupid girl, indeed.

Emily Hayden - wrestler chick; hot AF. But being listed in a redundantly titled "Fat Female Wrestlers" thread in FatCelebs tends to trigger people with dysmorphia and ED. I hope she's doing well.

(Maybe) Billie Eilish - It may have been mostly art that came from DeviantArt. If she understood the context then she wouldn't have presented it as hate-art or bullying posts. Hence, a few artists were met with vitriol from her fatphobic fans. It at least partly explains her weight loss.

(Maybe) Brett Cooper - she mentioned getting back into the gym.. this came just after a marathon of posts on the Skinny Fat Celebs thread. I was afraid it might have became a subject of an episode of her show, seeing that it's web-centric. If her people inquire, send them my way. I've got tenure here and I watch her show -  I will do my absolute best to not make the scene look cringe on a mainstream level.

(Maybe) Mia Khalifa - mentioned "getting fat" at some point (obviously wasn't), perhaps just seeking attention. She coulda got the idea from us.

Some small time documentary filmmakers scrolled the site in their film; a model or two were subjects of episodes of a documentary series, one model wrote an article on Yahoo, Aliss Bonython modeled here for a bit before or during her body-positivity activism, etc. Dare I say, F-List celebrity stuff.

I remember the Pink one first hand. She even asked why there can't be medium size celebs, why do they need to be fat. I only saw 1 post from her.

On 8/17/2023 at 8:33 PM, OscarWinner said:

Has Brett Cooper EVER been not-skinny?

She's got a total 'chubby girl's face' but whenever you see her full length standing content, even after she's done a mukbang type video, she still looks implausibly thin.

5 hours ago, turquoisenebula said:

Has Brett Cooper EVER been not-skinny?

She's got a total 'chubby girl's face' but whenever you see her full length standing content, even after she's done a mukbang type video, she still looks implausibly thin.

Chances are, no. I'm not exactly sure because I haven't really followed her career and don't care to check out her past work.. and that's largely due to an important thing to keep in mind: she's only 21, so whatever prior shape she was in, it's highly likely that she was underage then. So it's best to let that go.

10 hours ago, kfelder765 said:

The amount of fatcelebs threads that've been deleted.. definitely happens more than we know; i'm guessing. Just because there's not many other reasons to delete a celeb page.

Also yea, this one was a thing just 2 months ago with imnotbunny.

Screenshot2023-08-19at1_14_55am.thumb.png.850f9a14b795ad521fca19211793ab75.pngScreenshot2023-08-19at1_14_08am.thumb.png.f1f6097eeeaa94aa94aac1ee909f198b.png

That's funny because it's not just men on here. It's men and women.

11 hours ago, kfelder765 said:

The amount of fatcelebs threads that've been deleted.. definitely happens more than we know; i'm guessing. Just because there's not many other reasons to delete a celeb page.

Also yea, this one was a thing just 2 months ago with imnotbunny.

Screenshot2023-08-19at1_14_55am.thumb.png.850f9a14b795ad521fca19211793ab75.pngScreenshot2023-08-19at1_14_08am.thumb.png.f1f6097eeeaa94aa94aac1ee909f198b.png

I'd never heard of her til now. 

Now I'm 'fetishising' her stomach, too.   #rightclicksaveas

Another win for the Streisand effect. 

On 8/18/2023 at 12:30 AM, kennylongsmith said:

Although that could explain why Justaminx thread also disappeared.

I was recently surprised to discover there 'wasn't' one, as while she was never fat, she was definitely chunky. 

Minx does seem the exact sort of person who would trawl the Internet at 5am manically trying to get unflattering pictures of herself taken down, so that seems plausible.