Jacki is Back!

11 hours ago, ZaftigJacki said:

...yes, former BC model Jacki, call me Zaftig Jacki, now. I am back and I am even rounder with a heavy belly, I am happy to be here! Please enjoy!

FullSizeRender.jpg

I've been an admirer of yours for many years.  Always loved your attitude and of course your gorgeous bod... 🥰

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/11/2023 at 11:31 PM, ZaftigJacki said:

...yes, former BC model Jacki, call me Zaftig Jacki, now. I am back and I am even rounder with a heavy belly, I am happy to be here! Please enjoy!

IMG_0602.JPG

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_0320.JPG

Thanks for coming back, beautiful Jacki! Once fat addicted, for ever fat addicted!😎 I am a great fan of you since you appeard in our FA cosmos.😍 Beautiful evolution with every pound and every year. Pure pulchritude!🥰

Jacki evolution1.jpg

• Curvage Model
On 5/8/2023 at 1:52 AM, Sammybellylover said:

Thanks for coming back, beautiful Jacki! Once fat addicted, for ever fat addicted!😎 I am a great fan of you since you appeard in our FA cosmos.😍 Beautiful evolution with every pound and every year. Pure pulchritude!🥰

Jacki evolution1.jpg

Im loving all these comparison pics!  They really show my growth over the years! You guys are the best for digging up these awesome artifacts!😄😘

8 hours ago, ZaftigJacki said:

Im loving all these comparison pics!  They really show my growth over the years! You guys are the best for digging up these awesome artifacts!😄😘

Thank you for the kind words, Jacki. Therefore two more. More beautiful with every pound.🤩 Your side view is breathtaking. In every phase of your life.😘

Jacki belly evolution.jpg

Jackis sideview evolution.jpg