Are you a switch and if so how much to either side?

• Curvage Model

I’m curious how common this is, and what the experiences are with it.  I notice that many people who admire fat also will fantasize about, or consider gaining themselves.

I myself am an FA and I always have been.  For about a year or so I loved fantasizing  about being humiliated for my weight or actually gaining weight and of course making Curvage videos with those themes, but then I actually unintentionally gained between 5-10 lbs because I was taking opioid pain pills recreationally like an idiot and if you don’t eat first you become violently ill, so I ate more than usual and that caused the gain.  Once I gained I shut the entire idea out of my brain,  interestingly enough once I started losing weight I started to enjoy those fantasies more again. I still desire to lose more so I don’t get into those fantasies, but I find it interesting how everyone seems to have some switch but usually a clear preference. 

I’d love to hear others experience with this.

Any comments in the vein of “You really just DO want to be fat”  will not be responded to or you will get all the venom,  this is not a jerk off thread and don’t push your shit on me, I’m asking a serious question about others experience as peers, not as a sex object who is looking for some kind of encouragement to do something I clearly am extremely uncomfortable with. 

Edited by NogutNoglory

Guest Hell Kaiser

I have a switch, but its not really about me gaining weight. My switch is that sometimes I'm more attracted to fit girls and sometimes to bbws. Really depends on my emotions and such. I know its not exactly what you were looking for, but I think I don't have fantasies of myself changing, because I'm actively working out, which is the change i would want. I think our sexuality is largely a result of how we view ourselves in some way or another. Cheers!

I was always into being mainly a feeder/FA but of course I fantasised about gaining myself. I loved to do stuffings and things like that but other than some pretty standard online interactions I couldn’t really get to experience my preferences in real life. I was in a relationship and gained a bit and loved it, I never told my girlfriend about feedism or my preferences though (she was skinny). I guess just the fact that I can’t experience it in real life has made me try out gaining not that it’s working to well atm though :(. I’d still say I’m more of a feeder / FA but until I can meet someone else second best is switching to the feedee side a bit more.

we all have switches... the term is new to me but i thing i understand it. being interested in a skinny girl is not new to me, however there are signs. i do prefer the not skinny not fan of exercise and a fan of eating, because of the odds of gaining. personally i do not feel comfortable gaining weight, but i do sure love to witness it. 

Great question NoGutNoGlory! One I’ve thought about a lot over the years. I primarily considered myself an FA and feeder when I first discovered the community about 20 years ago. Gradually I became more aware of a feedee/gainer side to myself too. Initially through stuffing, then gaining small amounts. I’ve always been between 155 and 170lbs, at 6ft tall, so always basically slim myself. But I’ve gained and lost that 15lbs a lot of times.  And had long spells where I’ve felt more like a feedee than a feeder.  From talking to lots of other people in the community, I think this is really really common. I’d probably say the majority are at least a little bit curious about the opposite role to their primary kink. Many never actively try it, but the curiosity is there sometimes.

• Curvage Model

Thank you so much for the responses!!! I really appreciate it!!! I’m surprised that there weren’t more gainer switches on the thread but I think I see more of that on the site that shall not be mentioned.  I’m always interested in everyone’s kinks and I think it’s especially interesting how they variate so much!!!  

• 1 month later...

I switched. Have always been an FA and encourager/feeder (have never tried to push the feeder thing on anyone, and it's not something I "need"). The feedee thing has always been there for me but I'd never acted on it until the pandemic started. It cost me my relationship, but I'm so glad that I finally acted on that repressed part of me. I only wish I'd started sooner.

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model

I am absolutely a switch!

I'd say 75% feedee and 25% feeder. Ironically, I'm also like 75% sub and 25% Domme. I think the two go hand in hand for me.

I'm usually in the mood to be fed and bossed around... but sometimes I like to do the bossing and feeding, when I get in the mood 😍

• Curvage Model
On 9/15/2022 at 9:11 PM, thatguest said:

I switched. Have always been an FA and encourager/feeder (have never tried to push the feeder thing on anyone, and it's not something I "need"). The feedee thing has always been there for me but I'd never acted on it until the pandemic started. It cost me my relationship, but I'm so glad that I finally acted on that repressed part of me. I only wish I'd started sooner.

You don’t have to answer if it’s too personal, but what made it cost you your relationship?  Was it the just basic that they weren’t attracted to fat or was it deeper, more like they couldn’t handle not being able to share the kink with you?

I do not switch. But I am a foodie, I really enjoy eating good, it's just not about me gaining weight. Basically, in a (theoretical) relationship, food is for both of us and fat is for my partner 😆 though obviously from eating good I am pretty chubby myself.

I am surprised though that only FeedistDani mentioned dom/sub switch. I know it doesn't exactly overlap (there are dom feedees and sub feeders) but I would think it is at least partly related to your question for some people ?

I am fully a switch and have embraced both sides of it in the past. I LOVE feeding, and as a chef, I literally got to live it out in my personal and professional life. There’s some AMAZING eaters on this site, I’d literally pay them to cook for them. I was also a feedee who got into the high 400’s, and LOVED that. Even now, I’m bigger than a lot of the models on the site (340’s) although there’s some way past even my highest weights. I didn’t get her weigh in yet, but I’m sure TheBigassSSBBW has like at least 50 pounds on my biggest weight and we’re the same height so I honestly am in awe because my body was straight up ready to call it a day in the high 400’s. As far as the dom aspect of it, I prefer both giving and receiving gentle, loving encouragement and even though on either side of the spectrum no food ever went to waste, I just couldn’t ever be forceful about it. I had a chef instructor once who said food is the second most intimate thing we do with each other, and so my style in feeding imitates my bedroom style of gentle giant loving teddy bear. Awesome question BTW! 

I love the size comparison. I’m rail thin to the point where even a woman just entering into  SSBBW territory  can weigh 3 times more than me. Where as Adeline is around 30 pounds away from being 6 times my size. 

If I got bigger then it would kind of just lessen the contrast and therefore the fun imo. Also a hardcore sub so I’d never want to be big enough to handle a big woman.

Also, why would I want to eat more when I can just feed it or let my feedee have it instead? (I'm not even much of a feeder but I'd be down to do it)  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LuvsAFatGirl

my ideal is where my s/o and I are both fat if that counts, that said I am already pretty dang fat (350+) weight gain isn’t so much a part of it, at least for me. 

• Curvage Model

This is a good question! It makes me think, too, since I've been going through a bit of discovery lately 🥰

While I don't think I'd outright call myself a Feedee, I absolutely love food, and the act of eating good food. The gaining has never been a kink for me, but perhaps that's because I've always been a big girl and I've always gained so easily. For me, It's about the belly rubs and the bouncing and the moving when I'm Just shy of 'too full/I'm gonna bust' that I really enjoy.  Similar to what @Wishuwerebigger was saying, I consider food to be a love language, and is something very important to me. If I love you, I will make sure you eat. 

I did some experimenting recently about being the one doing the feeding, and I found out I actually do really like feeding by hand! I think that's incredibly intimate, and can be really enjoyable if both parties want it to dip into something sensual. It's also one of the few places where I can see some of my Domme side come out. I don't think my goal is so much to fatten someone up (at least, not explicitly) so much as sharing that moment of intimacy and trust. You're letting me put something in your mouth, letting me make the choice of what it is, and if it's going to be enough to stuff your cheeks or be easy to swallow. For me, it's definitely about the inherent level of power exchange in that situation- feeding just happens to be how it manifests. 

Since @FeedistDani brought it up, I too am mostly submissive by nature! But sometimes, that special someone will just bring out the Domme in me and I gotta put on my Bitch Boots.😂  It's something I rarely indulge in, because outside of FA, my other kinks can be more intense; and while I can be a very caring, loving and gentle Lady, I'm far more likely to be a sadistic, humiliation focused Mistress, if the right person comes along. A friend of mine once described it as someone "Smells like dinner" and because I'm so submissive, you have to really "Smell like Dinner" for me to want to dominate you. I think Feeding is one of the more gentle ways I can explore that side of me, and maybe I will learn to embrace those more intense aspects as well.

The important part for me is that everyone is healthy, happy, and consenting at the end of the day. 

“Smells like dinner” is the sexiest way to describe it I’ve ever heard. Like there’s blood in the water and some latent predator instinct kicks in, but it’s really true. The times I’ve been an aggressive feeder, it’s always been because I could sense that the other person would enjoy it more that way. 

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model
On 8/9/2022 at 1:54 PM, NocturnalDevotion said:

I’m curious how common this is, and what the experiences are with it.  I notice that many people who admire fat also will fantasize about, or consider gaining themselves.

I myself am an FA and I always have been.  For about a year or so I loved fantasizing  about being humiliated for my weight or actually gaining weight and of course making Curvage videos with those themes, but then I actually unintentionally gained between 5-10 lbs because I was taking opioid pain pills recreationally like an idiot and if you don’t eat first you become violently ill, so I ate more than usual and that caused the gain.  Once I gained I shut the entire idea out of my brain,  interestingly enough once I started losing weight I started to enjoy those fantasies more again. I still desire to lose more so I don’t get into those fantasies, but I find it interesting how everyone seems to have some switch but usually a clear preference. 

Any comments in the vein of “You really just DO want to be fat”  will not be responded to or you will get all the venom,  this is not a jerk off thread and don’t push your shit on me, I’m asking a serious question about others experience as peers, not as a sex object who is looking for some kind of encouragement to do something I clearly am extremely uncomfortable with. 

I love to both gain and watch my spouse gain.

On 8/9/2022 at 1:54 PM, NocturnalDevotion said:

I love to both gain and watch my spouse gain.

it is perfectly normal i think, like people who like ron, why on earth. but hey, you get **. for me, again. it is not for me to gain weight intentionally at least, or to stay fat if i do gain weight. ill likely try a way to lose some. but... there is nothing more joyful than witnessing my girl gain weight. there is of course some point in which i may get worried, i am not sure how much i would enjoy to have an ssbbw at home, struggling to walk short distances and not able to live what we would call a normal life.