Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

On 9/2/2019 at 1:24 PM, MadDog said:

Um no.   Totally serious.  I haven’t followed her for a fairly long time.  She looks slightly smaller to me, that’s all.  Last I saw her she was blowin up big time.   I’m just saying by the looks of those IG Story screenshots specifically, it doesn’t portray her as being as big as I recall from a while ago. 

I've stopped making those remarks long ago.

People on Curvage hates when someone is making those remarks about their favourite gaining women. Just look at one of the mods. 🙄

I just watched Lucy's new nbc video - Sovereign Queen.  I am (nearly) at a loss for words (not in a good way).  She is quite obviously at her chubbiest - however, she has beaten her recent records of showing us the least - not even good shots of her breasts, let alone anything below (okay, I'll concede to her thick thighs and butt being on display) - but not what I believe most of us here want to see - that mid-section.

I just don't have any idea as to what she is thinking these days.  Does she think that followers are going to be happy with such inferior videos contrasting from her past quality work?  Are we so dedicated and desperate for anything Lucy that we are expected to just continue to dole out our good money for this crap?  Or is it that she is just so embarrassed with her current appearance that she cannot bring herself to allow her followers to see her this way?   Something else?  IMAO, I like the current Lucy - I expect many of you do too.  I'm depressed as to what we can expect in the future.