• Curvage Model
13 minutes ago, tazino24 said:

Very beautiful! Welcome. How did you manage to gain all of this weight? Judging by the size of your belly stuffings must have been a common routine for you!

Yes I love stuffing my belly ❤️ I eat 5000+ kcal per day 😋

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, throwaway56342 said:

Wow, that is impressive! What have your friends and family said? Do they think the former skinny health nut has gone crazy? Do you have any in-between pictures?

I think my family is happy that I'm healthy and not too skinny anymore. They don't comment negatively my new weight 😅 and yes, I've got between pics and I'll add them soon 😊

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, romeos92 said:

that type of a body that needs non stop growing, every part of it is thickening in the sexiest shape ever  especially the booty...can't wait for what you bring to us as your body gonna expand to much bigger size, good luck baby waiting for a lot of content from you!!

You'll see more content soon. I plan to record my first curvage video this week 😋

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, Bingbang said:

Sooo, we just missed your birthday, surely there was a special bit of stuffing for that day? 🫢🫢🫢

Of course! I had a big stuffing session and I recorded it, so wait for a video 😋

12 hours ago, ExponentialGrowth said:

Wow you gotta aim for 200lbs! You are so close to that 100lb+ gain. That'd be incredible and probably turn you on so much to be that heavy 😉

200 lbs is my plan minimum, I want a lot mooooore 😅

• Curvage Model

Hello! 🍩

You asked me to record huge belly stuffing so I did it! 😋 It was great and I want more 🥰

On my new clip you'll see me stuffing my belly with a huge amounts of fast food 🍔🍟🍕

Hope you'll like it! Don't forget to leave a comment and reaction ☺️

• Curvage Model

🍩 CUTIEDONUT CONTEST! 🍩

On the occasion of 1000 followers, I'm annoucing my first contest!

Three followers who like this post and leave a comment here will be able to win one of my videos! Write in your comment what clip do you want if you win 😋

Contest ENDS on Saturday. Good luck guys! 😘