Cherry grows into a perfect plump piggy 🍒🍑

11 hours ago, Cherrymaxx said:

Oh my gosh 🫢🤭 don’t think I’ll be fitting into these any time soon… 😳🥵 

FBDD4443-C3F2-492C-BE40-4A4C9B85B95B.jpeg

On the plus side.. you don't need to iron those trousers anymore.. your juicier thighs do a fantastic job flattening the fabric already!! 😋

Just a "pity" that belly won't let you button them up! Can you still do them up under your tummy maybe?

40 minutes ago, Cherrymaxx said:

Let me be your Fanta-sy 🤭🥤🥵 I’ve really been piling it on recently…  can’t believe the first picture was taken just over a year ago! 😳 Imagine how this gunna be fitting in a years time if I keep this up… 🍒

Yes! It will go from a crop top to a woefully undersized bra. Side boob and under boob, armpit fat spilling out everywhere 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Hernandexzdaniel032 said:

Kind of disappointed with your OF

I hate to say it but I agree, especially since you've posted the exact same photos on your OF AND on the various free sites you're on with nothing extra to justify the 12-dollar-a-month OF subcription. I can understand periods of absence, life happens and things come up, you're a person with responsabilities and a life to lead off of the internet, but it's hard to not get a little annoyed when you happily see some new photos pop up on a paid subcription site and then to see you post the exact same content for free elsewhere.

6 hours ago, escape60 said:

I hate to say it but I agree, especially since you've posted the exact same photos on your OF AND on the various free sites you're on with nothing extra to justify the 12-dollar-a-month OF subcription. I can understand periods of absence, life happens and things come up, you're a person with responsabilities and a life to lead off of the internet, but it's hard to not get a little annoyed when you happily see some new photos pop up on a paid subcription site and then to see you post the exact same content for free elsewhere.

Yup. 

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model

Well hello! Soo I kinda put on a ton of weight this last month… 😩🍕 to think I used to be slim slim and in shape and now look at me.. I’ve just lost all self control! Just need someone here to rub and jiggle my belly, feed me more and tease me for getting so out of shape 😈

EA5A5A1A-8F66-4EFA-8646-A90210E29B3C.png

F53A8A4E-D346-4D97-99DF-B70C7B7D47EA.jpeg

Edited by Cherrymaxx

1 hour ago, Cherrymaxx said:

Well hello! Soo I kinda put on a ton of weight this last month… 😩🍕 to think I used to be slim slim and in shape and now look at me.. I’ve just lost all self control! Just need someone here to rub and jiggle my belly, feed me more and tease me for getting so out of shape 😈

I can’t wait for more videos from you. Your body was amazing without the weight and now you are getting even sexier. My head can’t comprehend it 🔥👀😅😂

12 hours ago, Cherrymaxx said:

Could this be another girl?? Asking for a friend....fatty