Dasha.Curvy

Guest ForTheLoveOfThickWomen
11 hours ago, dasha.curvy said:

Let me know what you think 🌶️

P1290209.JPG

I absolutely adore your amazing figure and the way it holds the weight. I can’t wait to see where your kink takes you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

Ok - so I have BIIIIG News for you guys.
You might have noticed - I wasn't very active the last few days. Why? It's simple. I had a deep talk with my boyfriend about my weight gain, my figure and so on. I came out to him and told him about my kink for stuffing and gaining weight. Guess what? Yeah he's gone... Don't ask about details...

Sooo here I am! Took some time, thought about everything, changed my hair and decided to give it a go! 

I'm so excited for the journey!

P2120019.JPG

P2120026.JPG

14 minutes ago, dasha.curvy said:

Hey everyone!

You might have noticed - I wasn't very active the last few days. Why? It's simple. I had a deep talk with my boyfriend about my weight gain, my figure and so on. I came out to him and told him about my kink for stuffing and gaining weight. Guess what? Yeah he's gone... Don't ask about details...

Sooo here I am! Took some time, thought about everything, changed my hair and decided to give it a go! 

P2120019.JPG

P2120026.JPG

I'm sorry to hear that, but I do admire your positivity. You have a nice curvy body and I really like your soft chubby belly.😍 I wish you good luck on your journey and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us! 😁

Guest romeos92
20 hours ago, dasha.curvy said:

Hey everyone!

P2120019.JPG

P2120026.JPG

first of all i'm sorry for your break up, secondly your so hot and i can't wait to see you get larger baby, i'm sure 1000% the bigger your gonna get the hotter..waiting for more content from you and for the first video