On 7/3/2022 at 11:09 AM, Kye said:

You look absolutely perfect!!  Are you still planning on gaining or are you just seeing where it goes sort of thing :) 

I don’t really need to intentionally gain. I’m naturally greedy so my appetite already takes care of that lol I just eat what I like and it leads me to gaining pretty quickly! Definitely no plans of restricting myself or anything so I can’t imagine my weight will slow down any time soon!

6 minutes ago, peachypop said:

Proof that at one time I could actually get this skirt buttoned and now I can’t even come remotely close 😅

B9EA43C2-C75D-493A-9D6A-80BDC3D8A286.jpeg

Pretty girl, you have a natural beauty that glows when you look right into the camera.   Definitely WIFE material !!!  I want to invite you over for Sunday night dinner to meet my folks !!! 💕😃👍

55 minutes ago, peachypop said:

Proof that at one time I could actually get this skirt buttoned and now I can’t even come remotely close 😅

Wow, how much time has passed between the two photos? 

Great to see you posting again, you look incredible! 

Guest Somefa22
1 hour ago, peachypop said:

I don’t really need to intentionally gain. I’m naturally greedy so my appetite already takes care of that lol I just eat what I like and it leads me to gaining pretty quickly! Definitely no plans of restricting myself or anything so I can’t imagine my weight will slow down any time soon!

Let's face it, you're much more likely to end up getting so fat you need a mobility scooter than you are to ever being skinny again😂😜

Guest memyselfandice
On 7/4/2022 at 5:36 PM, peachypop said:

You're such a hottie! Your pictures always looks so beautiful!

Guest ThickThighsMatter
On 7/4/2022 at 5:36 PM, peachypop said:

This whole picture is goals. Thighs are incredible 😍

12 hours ago, peachypop said:

I have covid right now but as soon as I’m back to not feeling like death soon I’ll post some more! 🤧

Feel for ya, my fiancee tested positive yesterday (after 2 days of being really sick but testing negative) and my throat just started feeling crappy earlier this evening 😑