Fat Ass Ruby 😉😍

On 6/11/2022 at 5:25 PM, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Today has been a very greedy day, I went to the cinema and had a foot long hot dog, nachos, popcorn, malteasers & a large coke. Then this evening went to an all you can eat Chinese buffet. Now sat in bed with snacks 😋🥰❤️

FC0C235B-C387-4A2B-997C-334DC8E3B2E8.jpeg

Todays been a very very good day for your figure.

• Curvage Model

So I had to get a taxi today and I couldn’t get my seatbelt on! It was at its max and I couldn’t get it around me so my taxi driver turned around and helped squeeze me in and was finally able to get it clipped in! 🥵❤️ New level of fatness unlocked, another struggle that comes with being so greedy 😉

FD969356-013A-4D00-86BF-7673E58920EF.jpeg

2 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

So I had to get a taxi today and I couldn’t get my seatbelt on! It was at its max and I couldn’t get it around me so my taxi driver turned around and helped squeeze me in and was finally able to get it clipped in! 🥵❤️ New level of fatness unlocked, another struggle that comes with being so greedy 😉

When you sat down car lowers almost to the ground. 

Guest Berytosz
23 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Another one from after my extremely gluttonous day yesterday 🥰😍 only this time featuring my dog in the background 🤣

1A51BAC1-BC2E-4C6C-8550-E7B705E5040B.jpeg

No matter how you look at it, you are already very fat, almost unimaginably so. Nevertheless, you have such a body shape that it becomes an asset. In addition, the feeling that accompanies you in moments when you wonder if you will be somewhere too big or too heavy must be amazing. You are beautiful, do what makes you feel happiest. 😍

5 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

RUBY : EXCUSE ME MY FAT BELLY IS KEEPING ME FROM BUCKLIN UP... CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE 

TAXI DRIVER : 👇👇👇  

Classic Film GIF

Guest M_ustang1
On 6/8/2022 at 12:11 PM, Fat Ass Ruby said:

I feel sorry for the chair! 🥵🤣❤️

78E8E426-65B8-4447-887C-3F3BC8CFD838.jpeg

I want to be that chair 😍