I've turned my girlfriend into a feedee. Show her some love!

On 7/2/2023 at 6:06 PM, PietyFatty said:

Thank you! I plan to be more active for a while, maybe permanently...

By the point I finish college I actually will really be twice my weight! It feels so exciting... But three times... I might consider it...

Ha-ha, right, I have been planning to do a weigh-in video, but I have no scales at home, so I had to go to the gym to film it, but once I did it, I instantly blew up by 10 pounds so the information became irrelevant... And I was to lazy to visit the gym anymore, 😛

I will try to post much more! I already have a clip prepared of 40 minutes burger king stuffing in a tight dress, but I have no means to render it in the next few days, because my PC sucks... Well, I guess it could be faster if someone bought me a new PC... Just joking... Unless?.. 😄

Not really the beggining, but I have been constantly gaining more and more weight every year since I have started college... Lets see where it gets me!

I am constantly out of breath, outweigh and outeat my much taller BF, almost can not use stairs and walk more than a mile at a time... Do I want to gain more? Absolutely!

LRGEzTWu7Jg.jpg

tU5CcPwnuC4.jpg

My heavens you have filled out. I love it 💖💖💖

Guest Biffmcbiff
21 hours ago, PietyFatty said:

Да!

Круто! Изначально я писал по-русски, но кто-то перевел это...

Guest Biffmcbiff
22 hours ago, PietyFatty said:

Да!

What is it like being a heavier woman in Russian culture? «Пышка»

On 2/28/2022 at 3:50 AM, PietyFatty said:

I don't really know because right now I'm studying distantly because of covid. But I do want to know If I'm the fattest now lol.

To think you're still in the same dorm now, some of your firends must be wondering what happened 😮

• Curvage Model

My new clip is out! I have not posted any for a whole year, and now I am 20 lbs heavier than in my last video! Check it out!

Also, if this clip gets 5 reviews till the end of the week, I will post my first weight-in + measurements video next week! Also, any person who leaves a review this week will get some exclusive content from me!

• Curvage Model
On 7/4/2023 at 4:37 AM, Johnwick2626 said:

What a gorgeous gain that belly!! Do you have an only fans? Or somewhere I can support u

Sorry, I dont! I am basically posting only on Curvage! Perhaps I will make a Twitter account as the admins seem to be OK with it, but I shall see.

On 7/4/2023 at 3:49 PM, Guest Biffmcbiff said:

What is it like being a heavier woman in Russian culture? «Пышка»

There are not a lot of heavy young women in Russia, most of the girl who bring the average up are 40+ y.o. Honestly, people dont really seem to mind my obesity, all I get are subtle teases, especially from my family. I feel like my mom keeps on giving me clothes I have long grew out from on purpose, because she cant really be serious if she thinks I can fit size "L" now, ha-ha

On 7/6/2023 at 12:44 AM, Contemperacy said:

Any chance of any before and after photos in some old clothes, maybe in this dress if you can still squeeze into it?

The chances are surely much higher than you would think! I am back to my parents house and all the old clothes are there. Not like I did not outgrew the new ones, oh well.

On 7/8/2023 at 7:25 PM, Henry Galbe said:

To think you're still in the same dorm now, some of your firends must be wondering what happened 😮

This is a really, really hot thing to think about! 🥵 I am now almost twice the size I was when I moved in, basically outweighing two of my dormmates combined, and I am by the far the fattest of all the other girls, even if one of them has also gained like 30 lbs since moving in. I will be honest with you, I once tried to wear the shirt of one of my roommates and it did not even clouse around my belly!

Guest GetFatter
On 7/21/2023 at 4:01 PM, PietyFatty said:

Having fun with the measuring tape :)

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

Pretty soon your gonna be having to get a bigger measuring tape

• Curvage Model

Hello everyone! I know I have promised to release my clip earlier, but, sadly, I fell ill with chickenpox and was treating myself until I got better. Anyway, I did not lose any weight and actually managed to film the weigh-in clip before getting ill, so you have nothing to worry about!

This is my first weigh-in and measurements video. When I first started gaining, I weighed 108 lbs, so now you will be able to see how much I have progressed since then! 

• 4 weeks later...
On 30.07.2023 at 01:09, PietyFatty said:

Всем привет! Я знаю, что обещал выпустить свой клип раньше, но, к сожалению, я заболел ветряной оспой и лечился, пока не поправился. В любом случае, я не похудела и даже успела снять клип о взвешивании до того, как заболела, так что вам не о чем беспокоиться!

Это мое первое видео взвешивания и замеров. Когда я только начал набирать вес, я весил 108 фунтов, так что теперь вы сможете увидеть, насколько я продвинулся с тех пор! 

Apparently, students in the hostel are now well fed)))
But seriously, how do you get so much food???