I've turned my girlfriend into a feedee. Show her some love!

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Awo2112 said:

Any more pictures to add? Also current and goal weight?

We have quite a large stockpile of photos :). We plan on posting them eventually, also doing some comparisons.

She is really short, and weighs only 130 lbs. First goal is getting to 145 for now and see how it goes from there!

• Curvage Model
Just now, JesusofSuburbia said:

If she wants to model, go for it. But i can't advise bringing that up to her unprovoked. Just let her enjoy it for a bit. 

No need to rush. 

She is reading everything here and actually blurring the pictures for me to post, lol. She is more than ready!

• Curvage Model

She was almost a skeleton before I met her, and now... Well, you can see :).

Her mother always teased her for getting pudgy and was grabbing her by her lovehandles. Her father was pretty accepting saying "Boys love some meat on the girls. But everything has a limit..."

s-V5Qbnf73o.jpg

p4yEHsRnqKU.jpg

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, fattony20 said:

She's a cute little chubster! What have been her go-to snacks now that she's not dieting?

She certainly loves fried chicken and eats it daily. We often go to KFC where we stuff her until she has to unbutton her belt, and then stuff her some more :)I also encourage her to eat more sweets as they are not too filling but surely are packed with calories.