Guest sdd619

She already has videos of her regretting leaving the show & then telling them where to go. Then she has some more including an eating show. That you can tell she is still upset & already eating takeaway. It makes me wonder how fat she will get this time? There is no way she is going to be over that anytime soon. Especially with her insecurities. I bet she balloons like crazy.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sdd619
On 8/29/2017 at 4:10 AM, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

W00t!   Let's hear it for mental illness and depression!!!  fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
:rolleyes:

Well just think if someone took her to an all you can eat restaurant. She would have no will power to say no. Big Brother ruined her in her view. Her shot at fame was crushed by her leaving. I bet that stings for a while too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest NaughtyNicole

What Iove about her is how real she is.  Yeah,  almost all of her body parts are fake,  but she exposes her faults and imperfections as well as her beauty and sexiness.