30 lb.+ quarantine gain (& growing)

On 22 July 2020 at 10:23 PM, Lms2268 said:

A reminder of how I started vs how I look now for anyone new to the thread:) 

First picture was taken in early March before covid. The comparison next to it is from June 15th and the last two pictures are from last week! 

D86F8BD8-83BB-4821-B115-9E8DA1A8DC0D.jpeg

You're getting so round! Christmas clearly went well.

Don't suppose you've considered updating the front facing comparison from the start of the thread with a third one? I have feeling you might look just a tad bit thicker these days...

2 minutes ago, Expanditor said:

You're getting so round! Christmas clearly went well.

Don't suppose you've considered updating the front facing comparison from the start of the thread with a third one? I have feeling you might look just a tad bit thicker these days...

It definitely did! ☺️ And oo yes I definitely should. I’m sure there’s a few more differences now haha 

Guest Sweettooth83
10 hours ago, Lms2268 said:

I woke up feeling huge today! Usually I wake up with a little “morning skinny” but I think those days are almost gone 🙈 but I’m glad I love waking up fat with an already full belly! Here’s some pics from tonight as I stuff myself with some Nutella and cookies 🤗😋

A9B99E98-4025-4648-832A-B0D895F26F14.jpeg

30B52523-B8F9-40A8-8DF6-1AE318BA249D.jpeg

Wow nice round soft belly,but importantly,full! 😍 Yeah you are a fatty now.So enjoy the fat life,eat as much as you like and enjoy your new body.Looking super sexy already 😘

Looking good baby! It looks like you’re going to have some cute belly rolls forming soon I love it 😍 just keep eating another 50lbs is going to suit you nicely 

Guest Ringlord
13 hours ago, Lms2268 said:

Hmm I’m not sure but I’m not slowing down rn haha what do you guys think another 50 pounds at least? 

Whoa, just discovered this thread. What luscious softness. You'd look great with another 50 lbs on your frame. Go for it!

15 hours ago, Lms2268 said:

I woke up feeling huge today! Usually I wake up with a little “morning skinny” but I think those days are almost gone 🙈 but I’m glad I love waking up fat with an already full belly! Here’s some pics from tonight as I stuff myself with some Nutella and cookies 🤗😋

Goodbye skinny mornings, welcome fat mornings 😁😍

On 12/30/2020 at 3:26 AM, Lms2268 said:

Christmas must’ve treated you really well because wow!! 😍