• Curvage Model

Stuffing videos is definitely one of the most common requests I receive, and I love to give you what you want by giving me what I want 😈  So Part 1 of my Summer Sendoff Special officially pops my stuffing video cherry.  I eat ice cream sandwiches by the box now :P

Enjoy!

xx Miss September

Edited by Miss September

• Curvage Model

Hey My Little Crumb Cakes,

So many of you have bought Part 1 of the Summer Sendoff -thank you so much!  I haven't gotten any reviews, though, so I just want to make sure it was to your liking.  It turns me on to turn you on.  🤭 

So tell me, how did you like seeing your greedy girl in action? Did you get your money's worth?  If public reviews aren't you thing, feedback via private message is great also.  Thanks!💋

ms_sumsend_thumb02.jpeg

I can't believe no one has replied to this video and screen shot. Its amazing. This thread is amazing. Ive watched that video so many times. 

You used to be so thin - I love the way your bathers look and when you gwt in that floating ring and your body bounces around.... wow.

Thank you - awesome body and beautifully filmed contebt. 

Guest Billy Goat

Really a cut above the rest! The quality of your pics and videos is truly amazing. We’re lucky to have it here (so much content looks exactly the same). I hope you continue to get props (and clip buys $$$). I imagine it’s not easy putting everything together!

• Curvage Model
On 9/11/2020 at 5:40 PM, BG_Fat said:

I can't believe no one has replied to this video and screen shot. Its amazing. This thread is amazing. Ive watched that video so many times. 

You used to be so thin - I love the way your bathers look and when you gwt in that floating ring and your body bounces around.... wow.

Thank you - awesome body and beautifully filmed contebt. 

I'm so happy to hear it!  Thank you, thank you.  Lots more to show you!

• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, Billy Goat said:

Really a cut above the rest! The quality of your pics and videos is truly amazing. We’re lucky to have it here (so much content looks exactly the same). I hope you continue to get props (and clip buys $$$). I imagine it’s not easy putting everything together!

Setting myself apart in quality is exactly what I aimed to do, so I'm very pleased that effort seems to be resonating.  The pandemic ate my job so this has been a welcome creative outlet for me! Thanks so much for your continued kindness and support. ❤️❤️ 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Heya Honeys, 🐝

Missin’ your September?  Painting my apartment has been totally dominating my time lately (Why was I cursed with an unsteady hand AND perfectionism?).  

To make up for my diminished activity, here’s a little bonus set to tide you over:

ms_bw_cake_01.jpg

ms_bw_cake_02.jpg

ms_bw_cake_03.jpg

ms_bw_cake_04.jpeg

ms_bw_cake_05.jpg

ms_bw_cake_06.jpeg

ms_bw_cake_07.jpeg

ms_bw_cake_08.jpeg

ms_bw_cake_09.jpeg

ms_bw_cake_10.jpeg

ms_bw_cake_11.jpeg

ms_bw_cake_12.jpg

ms_bw_cake_13.jpg

ms_bw_cake_14.jpeg

ms_bw_cake_15.jpeg

ms_bw_cake_16.jpeg

ms_bw_cake_17.jpeg

ms_bw_cake_18.jpeg

ms_bw_cake_19.jpeg

ms_bw_cake_20.jpeg

ms_bw_cake_21.jpg

ms_bw_cake_22.jpg

Who takes care of you? 😉😘 Fear not, I’ll be back in full force soon.  And I have lots more fun stuff coming up.

xxMiss September

Edited by Miss September

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, drpop said:

Thanks for posting these picture they are always something to look foward to and black and white makes it more intresting. Thanks again and take care.

I always worry a little about how B&W stuff will be received, so I'm happy to hear I'm not alone in my appreciation for it! ❤️ 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Ever encounter curves in the wild and find yourself with the powerful urge to reach out and touch?  This, of course, is a no-no, but I’d like to offer you the next best thing: a close-up display of some of the many different ways you could fondle my fluff.

xx Miss September