4 Screenshots

About This File

Let's get stuffed! 

Come relax with me on a steamy summer day as I try to bring down my temperature the best way I know how: with ice cream! 🍦😋  Watch as I eagerly lick and chomp my way through ice cream sandwich after sandwich, and listen as I describe some of my favorite features of this delicious dessert.  Finally, I'm so stuffed I have to lie back and give my belly some breathing room...and a little public play.

Watch Part 2 of my Summer Send-off Special: Dunkin' Donut

xx Miss September

Please Note: full width watermark is NOT on paid clip

Edited by Miss September

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

gui_33

I love the way she manages to slowly and sensually eat those ice cream sandwiches! Seeing that stuffed belly move up and down with her breathing when she lies back made this really worth it!

Response from the author:

🥰Thank you so much!

Link to review
Swagfan100

This is currently my favorite video I’ve purchased on curvage. The production is bar none the best I’ve seen . The video is great, and very cute. I’m definitely looking forward to more of her future videos. I’d recommend people watch this one . 

High praise, indeed!  Can't wait to show you more. 💋

Link to review
Fa139

Excellent video! Love the thought and talent that go into this. Really takes it to another level!

Your appreciation is appreciated!

Link to review
Guest lesserhawk

Holy crap! I've never seen production values like this on a video before, feels like the most professional shoot I've ever seen!

Your voice over is amazing too - matches the tone perfectly, it's the most sensual video i've ever seen - beautiful work!

Ahh, thank you so much!  For your support, your kind words, and taking the time to write a review.  A lot of work goes into these clips and reviews like this make it all worth it. ❤️ 

Link to review