No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model

Thank you!!!! 

No, I do not plan on going any bigger, this last surgery was my 3rd, so not only has all of this been extremely expensive but everytime immediately afterward I suffer devastating post surgical depression. A lot of the reason for that is because no one ever says they are big , I don't know what people expect! My doctor didn't even want to do this last surgery. He told me with the size I have now there are so many increased issues that can happen over time I may have to come back in 2 years to get them smaller again and possibly a lift. Men don't realize, its not like putting on a wig or something, it's a serious surgery. And now with the rise of Breast Implant Illness a lot of women are having to take out their implants altogether! I would DIE! So I'm not going to press my luck, plus silicone only goes up to 800ccs which is only 150ccs more than what I have which would be barely noticeable and I don't want to go with saline.

I made this to show. It's not that my boobs aren't big, it's just that so is my belly! 

So I'm actually thinking about seriously trying to lose weight even if it means stopping drinking and saying goodbye to Curvage just so that they stand out more and look more fake.

If anyone comments on this that I should go bigger anyway, I WILL flip out and lose my shit!!!

Screenshot_2020-07-30-07-48-28.png

@NogutNoglory I think they look fantastic!! In my mind you have the perfect balance, where they look natural enough but people will never be quite sure. 

My 2 cents is that I don't believe losing weight would make your boobs look any bigger, your frame just isn't wide enough to diminish their apparent size. Obviously the opinion of someone who is both an FA and not cosmetically trained. The only person you need to please with your appearance is yourself. But I really hope you never seriously consider leaving Curvage, this site is all about curves and you have an amazing set of those. :)  

I have seen enough plastic surgery shows to know that breast implants are serious business. There are many factors that determine the look, and each can have its pros and cons. I was thinking that you can't go much bigger anyway, due to there simply not being much bigger implants in silicon. What I don't understand are those crazy super fake boobs that look hard like the late Lola Ferrari, from a mans point of view I just can't imagine they would be fun to fondle. 

5 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

Screenshot_2020-07-29-14-04-39.png

I also couldn't see the pic here, but I believe it is the same as from her status last night. 

18 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

No need for panties when your thighs are so thick they cover everything anyway! lol

8FB8629D-8522-4702-A421-ADBE986B9666.jpeg

Panties or no panties girl you look absolutely amazing you're so beautiful and I love you cute chubby belly and your chubby thighs 😘🥰😍

33 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

@NogutNoglory I think they look fantastic!! In my mind you have the perfect balance, where they look natural enough but people will never be quite sure. 

My 2 cents is that I don't believe losing weight would make your boobs look any bigger, your frame just isn't wide enough to diminish their apparent size. Obviously the opinion of someone who is both an FA and not cosmetically trained. The only person you need to please with your appearance is yourself. But I really hope you never seriously consider leaving Curvage, this site is all about curves and you have an amazing set of those. :)  

I have seen enough plastic surgery shows to know that breast implants are serious business. There are many factors that determine the look, and each can have its pros and cons. I was thinking that you can't go much bigger anyway, due to there simply not being much bigger implants in silicon. What I don't understand are those crazy super fake boobs that look hard like the late Lola Ferrari, from a mans point of view I just can't imagine they would be fun to fondle. 

Very well said. We all love you and you have perfect balance. Please don’t listen to trolls that want more or less.

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

Thank you SO MUCH!!! I really appreciate that!!!

I looked up Lola Ferrari and I feel her look is too extreme for my personal taste but I was mostly saddened that she apparently felt almost trapped by them, being afraid to fly or that fans would pop them. That is so sad, and I’m sure her husband killed her, it’s so hard to prove sometimes though. It shows me though that having gigantic boobs doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll have a happy life (I legit think that sometimes). Being in the appearance enhancement industry, specifically hair extensions I see how much better women can feel when they get something they can’t get naturally so it’s easy to think that always works.

Most of the reason for the way I answered is because EVEN after this last surgery I have had comments telling me to STILL go bigger! Like if I could I would, but I don’t want to go to a hack doctor or look utterly ridiculous. That makes me go literally insane so I am SO SO SO glad that you didn’t answer that way. I also felt that you asked the question very respectfully and without a particular judgement so I appreciate that!!! And I hope I didn’t sound overly defensive, I was just trying to prepare for the nonsense that apparently has not ensued yet, thank God!

I am often confused by what Curvage is about because there is SUCH an emphasis on gaining. So I don’t know why it isn’t called “Gainage” or something lol. 

So it is nice to hear that some people are not here just for that!!!

C’mon guys, I think @NogutNoglory has made it clear that (at 5’ 1”) she feels her breasts are big enough to be considered HUGE! She made that quite clear in her last post! I totally agree with her, and don’t understand why any of us think we have the right to suggest otherwise! She gave several good reasons for not having more surgery, why can’t you respect that and back off? Just compliment her for the beautiful woman she is (as most of us have done) and leave it at that.  😊

3 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you SO MUCH!!! I really appreciate that!!!

I looked up Lola Ferrari and I feel her look is too extreme for my personal taste but I was mostly saddened that she apparently felt almost trapped by them, being afraid to fly or that fans would pop them. That is so sad, and I’m sure her husband killed her, it’s so hard to prove sometimes though. It shows me though that having gigantic boobs doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll have a happy life (I legit think that sometimes). Being in the appearance enhancement industry, specifically hair extensions I see how much better women can feel when they get something they can’t get naturally so it’s easy to think that always works.

Most of the reason for the way I answered is because EVEN after this last surgery I have had comments telling me to STILL go bigger! Like if I could I would, but I don’t want to go to a hack doctor or look utterly ridiculous. That makes me go literally insane so I am SO SO SO glad that you didn’t answer that way. I also felt that you asked the question very respectfully and without a particular judgement so I appreciate that!!! And I hope I didn’t sound overly defensive, I was just trying to prepare for the nonsense that apparently has not ensued yet, thank God!

I am often confused by what Curvage is about because there is SUCH an emphasis on gaining. So I don’t know why it isn’t called “Gainage” or something lol. 

So it is nice to hear that some people are not here just for that!!!

I didn't think you you were overly defensive at all, it is good to attempt to head some lines of questioning off at the pass. I am glad that I sounded respectful because I was just being curious as I knew you like have large boobs.

Yeah, unfortunately Lola lead a very sad and isolated life but she was the most extreme boob example I could think of at the time. She was afraid to fly in case her boobs popped!!

No one should be telling you how big (or small) your boobs should be, unless they are your surgeon or doctor. Honestly I think they look perfect as they are, big but still proportionate to your frame.

Curvage is all about curvy women. But often the community (and the models) see it as case of if big is good then bigger is better. I enjoy the gains to a point but certainly some take it too far, this is in reference to some models external to this site. Their body, their choice, but immobility (or massively restricted motion) does nothing for me. I am definitely here for the curves and swerves :)

Keep up the fantastic work!

3 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

C’mon guys, I think @NogutNoglory has made it clear that (at 5’ 1”) she feels her breasts are big enough to be considered HUGE! She made that quite clear in her last post! I totally agree with her, and don’t understand why any of us think we have the right to suggest otherwise! She gave several good reasons for not having more surgery, why can’t you respect that and back off? Just compliment her for the beautiful woman she is (as most of us have done) and leave it at that.  😊

Exactly man, her body is stellar as it is, no changes required. Some people are way too pushy as to what others do with their bodies.

• Curvage Model
50 minutes ago, BilledMeUp said:

Hotter than Pam Anderson in her prime. This gives me the idea for a new video...running in slow motion on a beach in a red bathing suit.

I'll have to do that when it's colder and less people are on the beach, so no one else is in the shot, maybe the cold might help with some nipple see through-ness! I'm sure there is a name for it lol!