Guest lp327
7 hours ago, Udderlyadorable said:

Omg those are the same shorts! Good eyes! Sometimes I don’t always notice my progress but it’s awesome to see there has been some! Those shorts cannot button at all now! And I can’t even reach the bottom button because my belly is to big and my arms are to short! 🥵

i feel like it just happens slowly for a lil bit then just hits you all at once really fast honestly

• 1 month later...
Guest nonrelated

Do you ever think about how with your proportions and sheer girth now, you're like living fetish art? Most women could only dream of being such extreme pear like you know, I mean you look HEAVY now like your center of gravity must be off now! 

• 5 months later...
On 12/3/2020 at 5:01 AM, Udderlyadorable said:

@pool shots ask and you shall receive! Miwhahahaha thought I would share on here in case anyone else was curious. Honestly I like most things... probably why the p0rn algorithms never know quite what to show me 😂

33BF2D4F-674F-494E-8B85-24E4597C9DBA.png

I see you're into burping. What about farting? Would you consider doing it in videos?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...