HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Guest Carcer89
On 7/3/2023 at 4:25 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

Thank you ❤️ cellulite = femininity to me 🥰

Works for me 👍

So long as you're happy.

Guest Mike90

I agree her ass is phenomenal a slam dunk,home run,touch down. Do you believe in miracles well you will when see her ass!

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, Mike90 said:

I agree her ass is phenomenal a slam dunk,home run,touch down. Do you believe in miracles well you will when see her ass!

Haha omgosh 😆💕 you're so sweet! 

You guys I swear I was pregnant lately with the appetite I've had lately....it's been INSANE ..I literally can't stop eating..I wake up a trillion times in the middle of the night to GORGE on everything in site..BUTT (like that pun? Lol) ....BUTT..my booty has been putting on so many lbs/inches lately ..it's growing! I'm definitely reaching that point in my life where my metabolism doesn't exist..welcome to my around my mid 30s lol 😄😇

@Coolb I'm so sorry I didn't address this sooner, but that B/A is AMAZING! I love it! & so does everyone else, thank you soooo much! *kisses* 💋💕

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, bellylover94 said:

Oh I would love to be massaging your belly n thighs just to feel how soft they are 🤩

MMMM 😁 they're soft like silk

11 hours ago, Learn2$ELL said:

Move that heart!  Move it, I say !!! 💕😀👍

you'll just have to use your imagination 😋

11 hours ago, K3n said:

I’d massage, lotion, and worship all your luscious curves! 🤤😍

Mmmmm..please baby 😈💕

I have said it many times before - with weight gain on a Beautiful woman with a Beautiful body - Kitty in this example goes from a 10 to a 15 because of the gorgeous weight gained.  The weight is what makes her even more Beautiful than the 10 she was.

Finding Beautiful women with the weight gain makes them more y Jair and off the Richter scale.

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)