HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Rakkasans said:

Can't wait to see the progression by the time COVID-19 quarantine indoors and eating does to accelerate the weight gain! 😍 What has been your go to food the most? 

Lol right! My lazy side is loving this lol ..I've been eating, sleeping lounging repeat lol ..I should start packing on the lbs ...I've been eating a lot of wings, Panera bread and Panda Express 

2 hours ago, wakpak33 said:

How much snacking have you done with all the down time in quarantine? Any snacks left??👀

LOL no snacks left actually, I've gotta post mate some :P I'm quite crabby without my snacks so ordering some is definite tomorrow lol 

1 hour ago, lovefattys said:

Have you noticed any changes in your appetite? 

Yes there's been a slight increase just out of boredom lol 

Edited by HungrylilKitty

Guest Will7890

Have you ever thought about doing a tight clothes try on video, like with the clothes from your picset? A workout video would also be hot 😊

• Curvage Model
44 minutes ago, Will7890 said:

Have you ever thought about doing a tight clothes try on video, like with the clothes from your picset? A workout video would also be hot 😊

Yes I've got a pic set of just that I think you'd love, it's the "weigh in plus old clothes try on" 👌💕

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, riank said:

Wow i love how your bum looks has it been expanding too? If so i cant wait until it massive 😜

Yes it's grown along with my waist, I'm gonna have to take measurements, last time I measured myself I put a whole inch on my belly and half a inch on my booty 😋

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, mgordon43 said:

You are so amazing. Thanks much for sharing!!  You must get checked out all the time....are you get more looks like now that you’re a bit curvier??

Yes Haha..last time I went to the store this guy followed me down the aisles just to talk to me lol and I went to some other store and some guy was flirting with me..made me feel great 😁💕

27 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Yes Haha..last time I went to the store this guy followed me down the aisles just to talk to me lol and I went to some other store and some guy was flirting with me..made me feel great 😁💕

Not surprising at all — seeing you would make social distancing hard for anyone (and not just because your curvier body is filling the distance between you and others.... ;))

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)