HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Guest TheBigRed57
On 6/15/2021 at 11:54 AM, jnb said:

snackkkkk

Β 

On 6/15/2021 at 6:47 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

BEFORE DINNERΒ 

20210615_193558.thumb.jpg.b9bc620166c55f0b9d85336c7fc0de33.jpg

AFTER DINNERΒ 

20210615_193640.thumb.jpg.352513ecf117187669ddc27c05d62853.jpg

An amazingly beautiful before/after as usual Kitty! Lookin so packed and taut πŸ˜‰

On 6/16/2021 at 12:39 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

Have you seen my whole before/after thread that's filled with nothing but my before/after photos? 😁

yes definitely 😁

who? is that a band?Β 

People's boobsΒ appear larger when their bodies are smaller ..when I was tiny my breasts looked huge

But now that I'm bigger my breasts are bigger than before..they're definitely not a double d now. they're Fs 😁

The bigger, the better with the chest 😁

22 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

This is such a compliment..I feel like with my weight gain I've continued to look a certain way on camera no matter the weight gain , I'm FINALLY seeing a difference when I take photos, it means a lot you can tell as well πŸ˜πŸ’•

Hahaha its like if you try to wrestle with this kitty and she fellΒ you down and then will sit on top of you you have no chance getting upπŸ˜‰

Guest holaguy94
On 6/14/2021 at 8:11 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww, thank you sweetie...I really can't imagine not interacting with people that are supporting me..that's not right πŸ₯ΊΒ 

a lot of people think I'm stuck up but are shocked when they realize I'm not lol ..I've been through way too much it's really humbled my ass lolΒ 

For me it was kind of a jump to actually interact on these types of forums - but I would be shocked if anyone thought you could be stuck up on here - nothing but positive vibes on the thread that I see! keep killing it 😁

• Curvage Model

Heyy guys πŸ‘‹πŸ’•

Just dropping in to say hello, I wanted you all to know that even though my phone's screen is still cracked I'll be using a friend's phone to record a new video cause I know you guys have been really looking forward to seeing a new video from me...yes I've gained a lot since I uploaded my latest weigh in/measurements video (May 25) and I'm super eager for you guys to see how much I weigh now I'll be uploading another kind of video.. then I will share will y'all how much I weigh now 😁 

I really can't believe how much weight I've been putting on...before I'd put weight on and you could kinda tell but it wasn't really anything all that noticeable but recently I've been gaining so much weight and when I take photos I can really tell..and so many of you are saying you can really see how much I've gained and that makes me so happy! so I'll be uploading a video where you'll get a good view of me and my whole body...(I'm not gonna say what I'll be uploading cause I swear I've got some copycats and this hungry kitty dont really mind its just annoying ...but..its all good though, copying is a compliment in it's own odd way lol & at the end they can copy me but they aren't me..my weight gain journey is my own & nobody can take that away from me)..anywho.. lol ewww I hope that doesn't sound catty cause I mean that in the nicest way possible lol

I can't wait to get this video out to y'all and you guys have no idea how excited I am now that I've finally seemed to have found a weight gain plan thst works for me, the results have been fast and so noticeable...thank you all for continuing to follow and support me on my weight gain journey πŸ₯° you guys are awesome, I love you all πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’•

Picture_20210620_000757665.thumb.jpg.9a6e1ad81471257dd7185e77dae57e6b.jpg

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, kachenjunga said:

Your musculature really keeps your curves in perfect shapes--thighs, cheeks and belly. Β Lovely!

Awww thank you so much πŸ₯°

6 hours ago, Chubbyboi said:

Are you closer to 300?

you'll have to watch my recent weigh in video to see how much I weighed may 25 ...I've gained a bit since then but not enough to be 300 😁

On 6/15/2021 at 10:01 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

hehe thank you sweetie. yeah my surgeon did an awesome job...the more weight I've gained the more natural they looked though 😊

yes! all the time! but my doctor wouldn't go any bigger, at the time I got my implants I was literally 120lbs lighter than I am now and he said it would look unnatural and barbaric so he said he'd do double ds (450ccs) and that's it. When I went in for my consultation I told him I wanted my breats as big as my booty & he agreed...

here's a photo of me that I could find before I got my implants..I literally had NOTHING

20210615_215542.thumb.jpg.3fa71e24a584335cf30b24c72aef3b9b.jpg

20210615_215551.thumb.jpg.0d45950d7d120247729f82ba89d52ec6.jpg

Directly after..

20210615_215601.thumb.jpg.2d4c49d94f780e6756065026c14b32f8.jpg

20210615_215748.thumb.jpg.219e7ff8f9e3304e24ec75273c80a5c4.jpg

If I had gone any bigger it wouldn't have looked right...but now I've been contemplating getting them done again cause they aren't measuring up to my body like they used to.Β 

You have been beautiful and sexy at every size of body AND breasts but it's SO admirable you know what pleases you and you have been willing to transform yourself!  ❀️

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awww thank you so much πŸ₯°

you'll have to watch my recent weigh in video to see how much I weighed may 25 ...I've gained a bit since then but not enough to be 300 😁

I buy all your weigh in videos, I’m just so curious as to where your current weight is☺️πŸ₯°

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)