Wifey weight

bellyluvr

My cutie is looking fat, round, and sexy as hell. It's been really cold here and our hot water heater isn't keeping up too well so I decided to take a shower with my wife so I didn't get frozen out taking a shower in the other bathroom. I was rinsing off my hair and face under the water and had my eyes closed. I turned around and bumped into her, which surprised me because I thought she was standing further away. I opened my eyes and I had bumped into her big belly which was sticking out very nicely. I looked at her, smiled, patted her tummy, then grabbed her ass with both hands and kissed her. I really hope she keeps this up, I just can't believe how fat she's getting!

Two observations from this evening: one is that I think the bigger jeans are letting her curves settle a little more naturally rather than squeezing everything into the shape of the pants. The result is that her ass looks wider in her new jeans 🥰 now she just needs to keep putting away fast food, snacks, and sweets and these new jeans will be just as tight as the old ones in no time.

My second observation is her capacity for snacks has certainly increased. I used to give her 6 cookies and a cup of chocolate milk. I noticed at one point that she was giving herself more than that whenever she made herself a snack, sometimes as many as 10. So I made 10 my new number I give her. Her favorite cookies are 140 calories per 2, so a 10 cookie snack is 700 calories alone. Factor in a mug of chocolate whole milk which is 210 calories per 1 cup(I'm going to say the mugs we have are about 2 cups) and that's another 420 right there.

So 700+420=1120 and that's a standard snack. Now about every other snack also includes some kind of chips or crackers which should be good for another 300-500 calories. Basically on any given night she's eating between 1100 and 1600 calories in bedtime snacks alone. No wonder her pajamas are all getting tight... I can see her tummy jiggle when she walks in all of her bedtime shirts, and her ass jiggle in most of her pants. I'm really excited for warmer weather to see her in her satin "wifey" pajamas again, because I'm pretty sure her belly will be hanging out below the shirt on those.

That would be the ultimate turn on, her standing there with her overstuffed, snack filled tummy hanging out the bottom of her pajama shirt that has "wifey" sewn into it. MY wifey gets to eat whatever she wants and get just as big, fat, and round as she pleases because she knows her hubby gets more and more turned on the more gluttonous she becomes.

On 1/28/2022 at 7:47 AM, VanillaGorilla said:

If there’s one thing I remembered from highschool gym/health class: 10,000 unused calories is one pound, so roughly 3lbs a month it sounds like just from those snacks!

That's something I either don't remember or never learned, but I'm glad you were able to put my calculations into an actual pounds per month value! If that's true and she's adding 3 lbs a month, that's 36 pounds a year! I'm drooling just thinking about what she'd look like with 36 extra pounds of belly, boobs, and booty! She'd be one short, round, jiggly little beauty that's for sure! She just might get there if she keeps it up, she knows I love it when she works on making her booty bigger for me!

We ended up having a spontaneous get together with some friends this evening, food and (probably too many) drinks were involved. My wife decided to let loose a little bit and started dancing with one of the other women in our group of friends. She was in a sweater and jeans but it was still pretty sexy to see her up and shaking what she's got.  Now if I could only get her to wear leggings...

I'm not sure if she ate a big lunch today or if she's just bloated from dinner tonight, but my wife's belly is looking like a beach ball tonight. I noticed she was sticking out a lot, and when I went to give her a hug her tummy pressed firmly against me. That's when I realized she was wearing her jeans under her belly instead of over, which dramatically changes her appearance from the side. Under the belly and it's round and prominent. Jeans pulled up over her belly and it smoothes her tummy bulge to the point where her boobs stick out about the same as her tummy. 

When she changes into pajamas for the night, they're less restrictive and her natural shape is allowed to show. Her pajamas are all pretty tight at this point, and her round tummy is very prominent in all of them. Her boobs look smaller (even though they're not, she's a D cup) in comparison to her belly. One of the sexiest things is how her pajama bottoms are hugging her butt. She's really gotten round back there and has a nice amount of jiggle when Im feeling playful and give it a smack.  It's such a huge turn on to get into bed with her when she's stuffed into her tight pj's. 😍 Can't wait for summer to see these extra curves in the little fleece sleep shorts she has and the extra sexy satin pajamas with the button up shirt and skimpy little shorts. I'm hoping she'll have enough booty by then that her cheeks will be poking out the bottom 🤤 

My wife doesn't like being fat, but sees it as inevitable I think. She told me two things years ago: she will never gain or lose weight for anyone but herself, and she's going to eat what she wants regardless of wether it makes her fat or not. At the time she said those things to me she was relatively slim, so I didn't hold onto too much hope that she would ever "eat herself fat". But yet here we are, and she's doing just that. Her jeans got too tight so she bought bigger ones and keeps eating the same way she always has. 

In my opinion, one of the most attractive things in a woman is confidence. She definitely used to dress a bit more flirty when we first met (ie low cut tops, shorter dresses, little denim shorts on occasion). She has always known that she has great breasts, and she's been willing to dress accordingly to accentuate them. When she started to get a tummy, she slowly shyed away from her flirty clothes and pretty much stuck to shirts and jeans. She does have some shirts, one of which she wore today, that are very form-fitting and show off absolutely every curve. I think that kind of confidence is sexy as hell. She still has perfectly perky d cup breasts, and they look great in a tight shirt. She also has a big rounded tummy sitting under them now, and when she wears her tight shirts I feel like she totally owning it. I think of it as "yeah I've got a belly, AND I have great tits and a little junk in the trunk too". She's willing to show off a little bit of what she's not as happy with to accentuate what she is happy with. She knows I love it all though 😍

Since I had noticed my cutie filling out her shirts so nicely, I decided to get her a new shirt for Valentine's day. I was trying to decide between L and XL, but decided on XL because I really didn't want her to try it on and have it be too small and have her go into the whole "I'm getting too fat, I can't fit in this thing".

Well it's a good thing I did, because when she pulled the shirt down, I could see it was tight around her boobs. Her belly sticks out about the same as her boobs when it's tucked into her jeans(more than her boobs when not tucked in), so I knew it would be just as tight around her midsection. She looks absolutely gorgeous in it, and I think she liked how she looked in it too. Sounds like a win for both of us! 😍 

• 3 weeks later...

Today marks the start of dress season for my wife 😍 She's always liked dresses in the warmer months, and she prefers the kind that are elastic around her boobs and completely free flowing from there, they just kind of drape down over her curves. 

Well I'm proud to say that her first dress of the season is draping over a lot more curves than last summer. Her belly is more pronounced, and her hips and butt look plump and wide. She's maintained amazingly perky boobs since her weight gain too. They haven't increased in size much (if at all) but she still looks large-chested even with everything else bigger. She absolutely knows she has great breasts and tends to wear clothing that accentuates that, albeit without showing much cleavage. 

The pre-snack belly rub is one of my favorites. It's where my wife stands in the kitchen and rubs her belly while looking in the cabinet for a snack. It's usually in the evening right before bed. Tonight she lifted up her shirt and actually exposed her belly while she began to rub it. I asked her if she wanted me to get her a snack and she said no. I knew she was in the decision making process. When she does that I think she's trying to decide how much more can fit in her tummy. I waited, and she chose leftover birthday cake and girl scout cookies. She's pretty much gotten to the point where it doesn't matter what she had for dinner, a snack is always necessary before bed. It used to be that if she had a late dinner or a big one that she didn't eat a snack, but things change lol. She always goes to bed with a full belly now 😍

Wife is wanting to do a small vacation at the end of next month, which is always fun because she always eats a lot and we'll have a hotel room to ourselves for a few nights. Last time we went on a trip she ate herself so full at dinner that she just changed into pajamas when we got back to the hotel and sat on the bed rubbing her swollen belly. She said no sex because she was too full but we did end up taking a shower together and I don't think I've ever seen her belly that huge. Hopefully with another 7 months of stuffing her big belly since then, she'll set a new record for her biggest stuffed belly yet. Hoping even more that I can see her in the bra and panties she wore on our wedding night, I think her ass might be too big to get them on now 😯 it's amazing what 4 years of being married to a guy that feeds her and compliments her curvy figure can do!

I've always considered myself an ass man, but I certainly appreciate a big belly too. It's kind of a tie between the two lol. When my wife started to put on weight it became pretty clear she's a belly girl. Her tummy got really round before anything else really started to show. From behind she didn't even look different at first, until she turned around and you could start to see her belly getting pretty big. 

I started to notice her hips really filling out last year, and her butt was catching up. I think she's finally starting to really fill in back there. I discovered recently that my wife is actually starting to really get into the playful butt squeezing. I've been adding that into our sex routine and she seems to absolutely love it. She was on top of me not too long ago and I got one hand on each cheek and gave her a nice firm squeeze. She squealed a little, and I told her  "keep making this booty bigger for me sweetie, there's no limit. I want this thing as big and round as you can make it" I think those comments might be working, because tonight I was hugging her and I reached back for a butt squeeze and she felt extra plump back there 😍

My wife was doing laundry and she pulled $40 out of the pocket of one of her pairs of jeans. "Score!" She said. "Oh yeah?" I asked. "Well it's not as good as the time I found $100 in your pocket..." she replied. "What did you do with it?" I asked. She patted her hand on her belly a couple times and replied "I ate really good that day".  😍 She admitted she was joking and said she gave the money back to me(which I don't remember but I wouldn't) but it immediately turned me on that her go to answer was that she stuffed $100 worth of food into her belly. Something tells me she knows I wouldn't mind 😉

Apparently an olive garden is being built near our house, which is nice because currently if we want to eat there we have to drive an hour for the nearest one. My wife absolutely loves the place and I don't mind it. I saw it on my news feed today and sent her the link. She replied with a starry eyed emoji. I almost replied back with a pregnant girl emoji and asked if I should order her bigger pants now so she'll be ready. I'm not sure how she'd respond to me poking fun at her eating habits yet, I think she's only recently come to terms with the fact that she's a "fat girl" She definitely knows herself well though, she's aware that when we go out to eat somewhere she really likes that she'll be too stuffed to do anything afterwards. It's like shes mentally prepared to eat until she's uncomfortable. 

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think my wife might be heading towards a double belly. Over the past few months I've seen her stomach starting to grow outward again, but this time only above her belly button. Below her belly button is soft, jiggles a lot, and hangs down over her fupa. Above her belly button is more firm and sticks out. What I noticed about 2 years ago when she really started getting big was that she grew straight out first, but only up to a certain point then her belly started to hang down more once it kept growing.

Now she's growing straight out again, which leads me to believe that the bulge above her belly button may eventually start to hang down a little and form the top roll of a nice big double belly. I really like the pregnant look she's got going on right now, but I wouldn't complain about a double belly 😍 As long as she keeps her big plump tummy full like she has been, I guess I'm bound to find out sooner or later.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been paying close attention to my wife's eating habits lately and I have come to the conclusion that her appetite is very closely related to her birth control shots. She's on one that she takes every 3 months. She just got another shot yesterday. Her appetite had been on the lower side for the past couple weeks, but I've noticed that within a few days to a week after taking a shot her appetite picks up again. Sometimes in a big way. This should be good timing as we're going on vacation soon and she should be at peak appetite by then. 

On 4/25/2022 at 1:26 AM, bellyluvr said:

I've been paying close attention to my wife's eating habits lately and I have come to the conclusion that her appetite is very closely related to her birth control shots. She's on one that she takes every 3 months. She just got another shot yesterday. Her appetite had been on the lower side for the past couple weeks, but I've noticed that within a few days to a week after taking a shot her appetite picks up again. Sometimes in a big way. This should be good timing as we're going on vacation soon and she should be at peak appetite by then. 

Keep us posted on that vacation. It seems your wife’s eating and thinking habits have changed dramatically since the beginning of this thread. Looking forward to it as always :)

I'm not sure if I can think of anything much hotter than seeing my wife's boobs popping out the v neck of one of her old maternity shirts and her belly jiggling and poking out the bottom. It was one of her shirts she got earlier on in the pregnancy when she first started showing but still, she's really filling it out now! After dinner she stood up and burped, then patted herself on the belly. Her big full belly jiggled just enough for her shirt to ride up and I could see her jeans digging into her belly button. So freaking sexy!

Vacation is over and we're back home, but I do have a good story from our last day. 

Wife got nicely stuffed at dinner while wearing a dress. It's one of my favorite things when we go out to eat and she's wearing one of her shorter, flowy dresses. There is a dramatic difference between empty and full with her, the latter looks like she's 6 months pregnant. So last night being no exception, she ate her fill and walked out with her hand on top of her tummy, gently rubbing it. About an hour after we got home I walked up to her, put my arms around her, and gave her a kiss. I was immediately greeted by her stomach pushing into me, and I decided to get a little frisky with her so I reached under the back of her dress and grabbed her butt. She was wearing the Victoria's secret "cheeky" panties I bought her last year in a size large as she insisted that XL would be too big. 

Those panties were stretched to their limit across her plump, round butt. She's really been filling out in the booty lately and her cheeks feel thick and heavy. I gave her a little jiggle and decided to run my hands up front to see what was going on with her belly. I realized her panties had been forced down in front by the weight of her distended belly, which was hanging an inch or two over her fupa. I was extremely turned on, but knew I had to wait until later to get a full view of everything.

Fast forward to later in the evening and I'm pulling her dress off her and she's frantically messing with her panties to get them pulled up over her belly so that she doesn't pop out when I get her dress off (just habit I guess, she knows I don't mind her big belly). I get her dress pulled off and I look down ( she's a fair amount shorter than me) and all I see is belly. I can't see panties at all. I get down on my knees and kiss her down the belly. She did manage to get those tight panties up over her tummy a tiny bit, so I took my finger and pulled down lightly on the front of her panties and out her tummy popped. I continued kissing her stomach all the way down under her belly roll, then just because I was feeling extra frisky, I lifted up her full tummy and kissed her right on her fupa roll that was still tightly packed into her too small panties. I gently let her tummy back down and patted it lightly. She blushed, then smiled at me. I'm slowly trying to get her to accept that a big fat belly is just as much of a turn on for me as her plump booty.

One more little short story for you guys. While on vacation I spotted a Victoria's secret. Since the one by us closed down awhile back, I thought I'd surprise her by taking her there to shop around a little bit. She absolutely loves their bras and won't wear anything else since she got her first push up bra from there a few years ago. 

She picked out a bra and a matching set of panties, but of course they had some sale where they convince you to buy more and save 4 or 5 dollars each. I said what the heck let's pick out 5 pairs. I picked a few, she picked a few, and she held one up in front of herself to get an idea of how it would look. I looked down and blurted out "that looks kinda small doesn't it?" The ones she had picked were size Large. Thankfully she agreed that they did look a little small, so she grabbed one pair of XL and headed to the dressing room to see which ones fit better. She came back out a few minutes later and I asked which ones fit. "The extra..." She said quietly. 

Later in the day as we were getting out of the car I noticed the fabric on the passengers seat was wrinkled on one side. She saw me looking at it and quipped "that's what you get for having a girl with a big butt" I mumbled something about my car being old and shitty and it wasn't her fault (which it sort of is, but I do take very good care of our vehicles) and she just rolled her eyes at me. It was so sassy and sexy that she threw that in there. She knows I'm overly picky with my vehicles but she also knows that I love her hind quarters at a larger size. Can't have everything... 😂

I got the first chance to see the new panties on my wife today. Holy shit, totally worth it. She doesn't understand my fascination with her underwear, but like I told her, it's simple. She has a nice butt and I like to see it in sexy underwear. 

When I got together with my wife she was probably somewhere between 140 and 160 pounds. I can't explain exactly what it was, but it's like the minute I laid eyes on her she was instantly the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. She was curvy and shapely, not fat. She wasn't the type I would usually be particularly attracted to. She didn't have a belly, and she certainly didn't have a big butt. She had nice soft curves, a sweet face, and a big heart. I fell for her hard. She was my neighbor and I just couldn't get her off my mind.

At first she didn't seem like she had any interest in me sexually, so I didn't really make any advances. I made it known that I found her attractive and her response was basically: you're so much younger than me I just don't know... at that point I realized that she probably was entertaining the idea of having a sexual relationship with me, so I figured I'd try a little more. We got a little more flirty with each other over the course of a few weeks of hanging out on a regular basis, and one night at my place curiosity got the better of us... several times actually... 

I had never been with someone like her before. She was, and still is, a very outspoken person who can be intimidating despite her small(vertical) size.  She had never been with someone like me before. She had dated a lot of "bad boys" who ended up being pieces of shit and broke her heart. I was a nerdy college student across the street. While I wasn't sure at first that she was really interested in taking things too much beyond casual sex, it became clear fairly quickly that we were both falling for each other and there was nothing we could do about it.

Nothing about it was right. She was technically still married, though she and her verbally abusive ** ex husband hadn't lived together in over 3 years. I was in my last semester of college and was planning to move away when I graduated. Something told me that if I put an end to things then and there I would regret it till the day I die, and I think I was right. She's the love of my life. I will never find anyone else that measures up to her in not only physical beauty, but the pureness of her heart. 

Long sappy love story aside, what I really wanted to talk about was her butt. Despite her always being stunning in my eyes I have wished in the past that she had a bigger butt. Well... Wish granted I guess. Her booty is coming in VERY nicely. She's getting very plump and so deliciously round. I hope Victoria's secret makes a 2x and a 3x in panties, because she's showing no signs of slowing down that big booty I've been asking for 😍 I still want my cutie to have her favorite panties even when she's a 250lb plumper.