Candii Kayn

10 hours ago, litmus said:

You did however criticize her content and you did try label those who disagreed with those criticisms as "white knights".   I just encouraged you to make your criticisms "constructive" in a way that tries to help a model improve their content.  Making a generally dismissive comment on a content creators main page isn't very "constructive".

You're using a lot of words just to say that you don't like it when people don't fawn over you idols. Well, 💩 happens.

Funny thing: Candii doesn't seem to care about either you or me, so you're just wasting your time.

I wish you all the best. 😘

Guest KylieKurve
16 hours ago, Cake0nCake said:

Been loving the butt gains in general but especially recently. Surprised this still fits u

Ba 07-23 02-24 1.jpg

what video is the pic on the right from? i LOVE the look of disgust/surprise she has there!!! 

On 2/14/2024 at 3:58 AM, Hairy Amber said:

This is being made illegal isn’t it?

You're probably thinking of deepfakes, which are when a non-consenting person's face is grafted onto an existing or fabricated clip, usually using AI.

The photo in question is still a photo of Candii, just edited with Photoshop or something. For example, if it was Candii's face grafted onto a hardc0re p0rn st@r's explicit video, then it would be an illegal deepfake.

1 hour ago, Candii_Kayn said:

“What do you mean it’s 1000 calories per cookie?”

🍪🍪🍪

Video out at 5pm PST ❤️

FullSizeRender.jpeg

IMG_1812.jpeg

When I started following you you had small breasts.. now they seem bigger than your head and overflow from your clothes!!