• Curvage Model
Just now, Zardolnia said:

Evil plans are the best plans… I wonder what’s in store for us. Probably something  to make you look small in comparison. Of course the plans don’t involve you actually getting smaller, do they? 😱

You're absolutely right, it would be making me look smaller but for once you aren't my victim. I hope you enjoy what I have in mind...😈

33 minutes ago, regbill said:

You should show off your magnificent muffin top more often.😍

Ooooh you're right! I should, but I just love letting my gut hang out 😘

22 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Gooooood morning 💕

E8764A41-4546-4645-9AC2-88074B9A5353.jpeg

Wow, is there anything you have that doesn't create a muffin top? If there is, it will come soon enough!

15 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Nikki has some evil plans in mind…😈

6E37D075-76C0-40AB-BD48-BEA4B74AF401.gif

Uh oh...we're gonna have to order a size up in shirts, aren't we? 😮 

8 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Will you give me a hand with these? 😏

E927F180-1570-4632-9F71-E3C3186782E0.jpeg

No.

I'll use my teeth instead. 

😍

• Curvage Model

My new clip is now live! 😍

My fit roommate keeps making little remarks about my weight and how much I eat. It's only been a couple months but I'm already sick of it!

She thinks because she has a flat, toned stomach and goes on runs that she's better than me. But what if...her flat tummy got a little softer? Would she still be giving me hell for being so fat?

So I have an idea...I'm going to secretly fatten HER! She won't be so smug when her jeans don't button!

I have a few ideas in mind and I can't wait to tell you about them. But you have to promise you won't say anything, this will be our little secret! 

**ROGO!! Leave a review on this clip by Friday September 24th at 6PM EDT and receive another clip FREE!** 😍

• Curvage Model
12 minutes ago, Doc Mo said:

I would never pass an opportunity to feed you!

But, I’ve actually been trying to lose weight. You’ll have to be sneakier to expand my waistline, or just tie my hands and have your way…

Tie your hands you say? Well don’t mind if I do 😈

There’s no resisting me. I’ll get what I want 😈