Guest Carcer89
12 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

NEW!! Feeder Nikki wants you to gain juuuuust a little more 😇
DUOK4613.thumb.GIF.b4df4303b599629bdb97b07080517664.GIFIYJV2838.thumb.GIF.21d08b472b4d460cd5cb1c085d145cb2.GIF

Since you asked so nicely... 😂😍

Guest GetFatter
On 8/10/2023 at 11:42 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

DUOK4613.thumb.GIF.b4df4303b599629bdb97b07080517664.GIFIYJV2838.thumb.GIF.21d08b472b4d460cd5cb1c085d145cb2.GIF

Nikki... URRRRPPPP... sweetheart I'm already to stuffed I can't possibly take another bite... 

• Curvage Model

I’ve been thinking about the burrito I had yesterday absolutely nonstop 😂 Y’all. It was grilled steak and carnitas inside, chorizo and queso blanco outside. I would happily eat that every single day 🤤 It’s so funny but every time I’m abroad the food I miss the most is Mexican food 😂 followed closely by the southern food I grew up with.

Anyway, here’s me looking cute and fat af 🥰😘

2CE38C35-BCB9-4444-B52C-91B6E19E9DC2.jpeg

8 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I’ve been thinking about the burrito I had yesterday absolutely nonstop 😂 Y’all. It was grilled steak and carnitas inside, chorizo and queso blanco outside. I would happily eat that every single day 🤤 It’s so funny but every time I’m abroad the food I miss the most is Mexican food 😂 followed closely by the southern food I grew up with.

You're always a broad -- and getting broader every season.😈

Nikki, I was about to go to bed.  Now I read about your burrito and I have to eat again.

21 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

You know, you deserve to eat this burrito every day ! 😍 Looks so delicious ! And don't worry you not only save the memory of this burrito but also his calories on your gorgeous growing body ! 😍

On 8/10/2023 at 3:42 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

just reading the description is enough to make me believe that if Nikki ever captured me and told me I was going to be her piggy, I wouldn't even mind, all I'd want is to be her barely mobile pig, fed and prepped for whatever Nikki wanted to do to me. I'd end up on display at a county fair but it'd be worth it if Nikki is involved 😉

• Curvage Model

Had a very naughty dream last night about hooking up with another bbw (no one I recognized because dreams are weird lol) and y’all. It was genuinely too hot to handle. Like, face meltingly hot. 🥵

Fingers crossed some dreams come true, am I right? 😂😇

…is this tmi? 😅

08F07DD7-791A-4867-8620-0E0517F95F4F.jpeg

Guest Carcer89
21 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Had a very naughty dream last night about hooking up with another bbw (no one I recognized because dreams are weird lol) and y’all. It was genuinely too hot to handle. Like, face meltingly hot. 🥵

…is this tmi? 😅

I think the vast majority of people would jump at the opportunity! 🥵

33 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

…is this tmi? 😅

Is this tmi? 

In a word, no😉

NEI* in my opinion 🥵😈

*Not Enough Information 🤣

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, jj22 said:

Sounds like the dreams I regularly gave about you.

Those sound like pretty incredible dreams 😏😘

1 hour ago, Carcer89 said:

I think the vast majority of people would jump at the opportunity! 🥵

Aw thanks! You’re too kind! 🥰😘

51 minutes ago, sconesy73 said:

Is this tmi? 

In a word, no😉

NEI* in my opinion 🥵😈

*Not Enough Information 🤣

Lmao well, maybe one day I’ll be lucky enough to just show y’all 😏😘

Cross your fingers 😂🤞

5 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

…is this tmi? 😅

Are you sure it wasn't me in a wig?

…is this tmi? 😅

Intensifies Starship Troopers GIF

16 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

…is this tmi? 😅

Such a gorgeous and hot dream ! ❤️ You dream about what you love ❤️

And you look absolutely breathtaking here, your belly looks so massive ! 😍

• Curvage Model

Fat Science with Professor Nikki 🤓

I know gaining isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. But if you’re just a feeder you may still find something useful.

I get asked (a lot) how to gain weight. I don’t know why they ask me, clearly I’m the pinnacle of athleticism. But never mind that, let’s talk gainzzzz!

The first thing all you growing little piggies need to do is check your basal metabolic rate or your BMR. Understanding this isn’t the whole picture but it gives you a better idea of what it is your body needs on a daily basis. The BMR will measure your metabolic rate when your body is “at rest” over a 24 hour period. This doesn’t take into account your activity levels. This is literally what it would take if you laid on the couch all day like me.

It’s muy importante to understand that factors like muscle mass, age, frequency of meals, and even the damn weather can affect this number. You can read more about this here and then calculate your own BMR here: https://www.muscleandstrength.com/tools/bmr-calculator (lol how do you think they’d react if they knew we were using their fitness tools to get fatter?)

Now that you know your BMR you have to start adding shizz to it. Are you active? Do you work a physically demanding job? First, I’m sorry because that sounds terrible. Second, you’ll need to add calories to your BMR. So there’s this thing called the Harris Benedict Formula. Or Harris Benedict Equation. Same diff. Anyway, what it does is multiply your calorie needs based off your BMR by your activity level. This way, you’ll get an accurate idea of your calorie needs for a typical day. 

The calculator I linked will calculate both your BMR and your extra caloric needs so don’t you worry. Let’s do a little example, shall we? 

Let’s say I have a piggy named Larry. Little Larry is way too skinny. We’ll say he’s 5’11” and 165lbs. He’s moderately active.

IMG_2346.thumb.jpeg.d7ac893e0996f7e7146910f78091ae3f.jpegIMG_2347.thumb.png.30a683b80e58db7fb347050e028aff4c.png

After calculating his info this is the number I get: 2,714 calories per 24 hour period. This is what Larry must eat each day to maintain his weight. This number is a combination of Larry’s BMR and extra caloric needs.

Now, obviously I’m not satisfied with 165lbs. I need Little Larry to become Lardy Larry. So, the next thing we need to know is how many calories are roughly equivalent to a pound of fat. So, 3,500 calories would be about a pound of fat (and 7,700 kcal per kg for the rest of the world). 

3,500 divided by 7 is 500. That means to gain a single pound in a week (or ~0.5kg) Larry would need to consume at least an extra 500 calories a day. So if Larry’s baseline needs are about 2,714 calories per day and he needs at least 500 extra every day his total calorie minimum for the day is 3,214 calories. This assumes nothing changes with Larry’s activity levels.

As long as you are consuming more than you’re expending you should gain weight. 

I know that counting calories is tedious and boring but if you’re unsure how many calories you’re eating in a day or you aren’t seeing results, you need to start. You may be vastly overestimating your calorie intake. 

Another thing you need to be aware of is adjusting this calorie goal as you grow. The higher your weight, the more calories it requires to maintain, even at rest.

And now the fun stuff: FOOD!

Everyone talks about how fattening soda is and blah blah blah but here’s the thing, piggies: whole milk has more calories than soda per serving. In fact, despite what some people refer to regular coke as, there is no fat in it. So it isn’t a full fat coke. You know who you are…

Whole milk was a huge (pun obviously intended) part of my initial gain in 2019. Of course my carb rich diet helped, but I was drinking roughly 2L of milk a day. Now, obviously I am a freak and love milk a little too much. Just ask my ex how much chocolate milk I could chug in a sitting! Actually no, don’t do that. Just watch me do it in my clip.

So many people focus on chugging heavy cream. That stuff is calorific af and will certainly pack the pounds on you. But unless you have a cast iron stomach, you’ll be living in the bathroom. Sorry, I know that’s gross but it’s true for most folks. Also on a related note, please for the love of god do not do olive oil shots. Not if you value your pants. Ultimately, you know your body and what it can handle but if you’re new to weight gain and chugging, proceed with caution. 

Another fun little trick I like is using the guide “Eat This, Not That” but like, in reverse. They’ll be like “could you imagine wanting to eat all those calories in one sitting??” Meanwhile I’m drooling thinking fuuuuck yes! They even do you the favor of showing you all the most fattening things on the menu. Piggies take note. Link: https://www.eatthis.com/

Most of the rest of gaining is common sense. We know for the most part which foods are “bad” and will make us grow. The final piece of advice, not so much science, is just to make sure you enjoy what you’re eating. If you have a craving, indulge it. If you have a favorite food, enjoy it. Give in to your desires and deny yourself nothing. It’s all so much easier when you enjoy the food you’re scarfing down. Sure there’s some science to gaining but if it isn’t fun then what’s the point even?

Hope you piggies found this helpful! ❤️

Guest Carcer89
12 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Let’s say I have a piggy named Larry. Little Larry is way too skinny. We’ll say he’s 5’11” and 165lbs. He’s moderately active.

Larry's too skinny? Best hope you never meet me then, who knows what would happen to either (or both) of us 🤣

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, Carcer89 said:

Larry's too skinny? Best hope you never meet me then, who knows what would happen to either (or both) of us 🤣

I mean, could be pretty fun to find out though, right? 😏

7 minutes ago, pet sounds said:

It's helpful to have Professor Nikki on the Curvage fatculty!

I deserve tenure! 😂