CouchQueen​😃

• Curvage Model
48 minutes ago, APLovescurvy said:

Be brave! You are so beautiful. I think a lot of guys stared and watched at you! 🥵🤩

They honestly did. 😝

I don't mean to be conceited in acknowledging it. But we went out dancing and there were guys with their skinny hot girlfriends checking me out. 😅

Curvy, chubby hot women trump skinny hot women any day .....whether a man has come to that realization already or not...they always will be checking out the curvy bigger women...it is just nature....if they ever spent just one night with a curvy woman they will be ruined for anything but. Thanks for sharing with us all.

On 5/17/2023 at 1:47 PM, CouchQueen said:

They honestly did. 😝

I don't mean to be conceited in acknowledging it. But we went out dancing and there were guys with their skinny hot girlfriends checking me out. 😅

Maybe this is a weird question, but is it a turn-on when you notice guys stealing looks or just flat-out staring at you? I always wanna be respectful. Ogling a stranger seems rude, but if I saw you walking down the street in one of the outfits you post here, my jaw would hit the ground. Not sure I could stop myself from staring at a big, beautiful girl like you showcasing all these curves. I guess my question is, Is there a way to respectfully stare at hot, fat babes like yourself? If so, what does that look like?

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, CamaroMonday said:

Maybe this is a weird question, but is it a turn-on when you notice guys stealing looks or just flat-out staring at you? I always wanna be respectful. Ogling a stranger seems rude, but if I saw you walking down the street in one of the outfits you post here, my jaw would hit the ground. Not sure I could stop myself from staring at a big, beautiful girl like you showcasing all these curves. I guess my question is, Is there a way to respectfully stare at hot, fat babes like yourself? If so, what does that look like?

Honestly, this is going to vary on a person-to-person basis. I was used to courting looks back when I was fit. But, you know, fit or fat, If someone is making it too obvious or, like, straight up following you around, that's going to be uncomfortable. So, just, you know use your discretion. Be cool and who knows, maybe you'll get a look back. 😝