• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

That food looks awesome. And loving the nails, did you do them yourself?

Omg no! I wish I was that talented, I have a good friend who’s a pro nail artist and she does em. I love love love nail art and long nails! You’ll never catch me without a long nail, even in a quarantine!

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, FattyFreya said:

I hit up @Alexa, Butterball Babe and it’s confirmed, we’re doing a digital collab! Get ready 💖💖

I can’t wait!! We should make a graphic like they do for MMA fights - “Alexa and Freya go belly to belly” 😂

8 hours ago, FattyFreya said:

Omg no! I wish I was that talented, I have a good friend who’s a pro nail artist and she does em. I love love love nail art and long nails! You’ll never catch me without a long nail, even in a quarantine!

Wow, they are very cool. Was the food as good as it looked?

2 hours ago, FattyFreya said:

I hit up @Alexa, Butterball Babe and it’s confirmed, we’re doing a digital collab! Get ready 💖💖

What a time to be alive, two beauties doing responsible socially distant collaborations. Congratulations on the innovation. :) 

• Curvage Model

My birthday is May 15! Exactly a month away! I’m usually a big birthday person (a day all about me, yes please!) but this year the energy feels low. But I did buy myself some mini sparklers because they look so fun! I’m deciding what cake I want from my fav bakery. I’m leaning towards a white cake, chocolate fudge frosting, and strawberry filling. Who else has quarantine birthdays? 

650A37F1-160E-47BC-AE57-D0CE0A2BF8FB.gif

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, JR said:

You should redo this set.  It's my favorite.  Nothin like a girl in jeans.

OOOOO that's a good idea! I'll have to do that very soon, it won't be quite as lush in the background. But i've got a snaking suspicion the background isn't what caught your eye 😉

ps: cute icon picture!