Have you committed yet to your next weight gain GOALS?  The annual Holidays are here with 4 incredible food/candy events between Halloween and Valentine's Day.   That means plenty of opportunities for Gluttony.  What NUMBERS on the scale are you pledged to gain?  Please TELL us, your eager, adoring Fat Admirers. 💕😀👍

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, rotwang said:

Have you committed yet to your next weight gain GOALS?  The annual Holidays are here with 4 incredible food/candy events between Halloween and Valentine's Day.   That means plenty of opportunities for Gluttony.  What NUMBERS on the scale are you pledged to gain?  Please TELL us, your eager, adoring Fat Admirers. 💕😀👍

Great question! I don’t have a firm goal but I know I can manage at least 15 pounds bye NYE! 
Prehaps even more with some proper pushing 😉😉

I need at least 30 pounds gained by May! 

THANKS for your swift reply.  I've made comments to other models, but nearly all IGNORED me.  Now, you've earned a special place in my heart.  I'll keep alert for your fattening efforts and final effects a few months from now. - Signed, Rotwang (pronounced "ROHT-fung" and means "rosy cheeks" in German).