Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

Thank you all so so much ❤️ 

So sorry I haven't been posting much this weekend... I've been so busy putting my home back together while also trying to enjoy some time unplugged as well. My filming/feeding room is coming together even better than I imagined it would and I can't wait to break it in 😈 Think the red room from 50 shades except feeding style lolololol.

But anyway... I sure have been stuffing a LOT. I cannot wait for my weigh in to drop so I can blow allllll your minds hehehe. 

I'll be online later, feel free to drop some questions if there's anything you've been curious about!

Guest Marshall7

Are you ready for the kind of weight that's going to be packed onto that "small" frame with this new feeding room?!!!! I'm so excited for this! Are you decorating the room with greedy and food inspired content? Or at least things that will cause you to grow even hungrier? 😈

On 9/3/2021 at 7:00 PM, Curvage Casey said:

The release of this video this specific weekend is so incredibly ironic because several years ago, on Labor Day weekend I ran my very first marathon. Oh how times have changed 🤣🤣

9CFD0F3A-FB53-496F-BD75-0E89C632DE18.jpeg

Quite ironic, considering you now look ready to go into labor, lol  😛

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Are you decorating the room with greedy and food inspired content?

Keeping it super simple for now so I can move all my equipment around with little frustration, buuuut my funnel mounts are going up on the wall over the couch, mini fridge, and some other little feedee necessities... and some horny necessities hehe. Stay tuned!

• Curvage Model

The clip I was SO determined to create while away is coming to you tomorrow ❤️ You'll see me waddling around the airport, struggling to lift my carry on into the overhead bin... public belly play in the airport AND on the plane with people watching! Some stuffing with Candice, some snacking... playing with my huge gut in the back of an uber.... AND story time about the HOTTEST public comment I've ever gotten about my weight! ....aaaaand the editing is pretty rad if I do say so myself 🖤✈️

I guess pigs CAN fly!

IMG_6011.thumb.jpg.3c9dbd863aa970919fab24a875c1dc2f.jpg

1690781668_2021-09-07_040156_0000.thumb.GIF.2b31ae1512843f22219c7f01d5340839.GIF

IMG_6009.thumb.jpg.12d4eb93ee39c12b0e31f31b5b7111e4.jpg

IMG_6008.thumb.jpg.81a985944fb2628ba1a50a46e16b748d.jpg

IMG_6007.thumb.jpg.01623ae631c78ff2d661a0b3b48e937a.jpg

IMG_6006.thumb.jpg.6140e0eeb61cfdc6a58f229e90dbda02.jpg

IMG_6005.thumb.jpg.d4b8efaad880a9bbde74393ef76ebdd1.jpg

24 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Keeping it super simple for now so I can move all my equipment around with little frustration, buuuut my funnel mounts are going up on the wall over the couch, mini fridge, and some other little feedee necessities... and some horny necessities hehe. Stay tuned!

Love the idea of this.  Casey's feedee play pen, decked out with everything a growing piggy needs including multiple funnels, mini fridge, restraint loops (for those times when piggy just has to be ... encouraged! ... to be a good little feedee), and of course, a "toy" box!

I can see many weekends (and weeknights for that matter) where piggy only ventures out of this room to bring in more food!

Can't wait to see it!   I know @Mochii Babiiand her feeder have set up their new dwelling as a feedee paradise.  You  guys should compare notes!

I love that you are so candidly proud to be displaying your lovely fats in public. You should be. You worked hard to develop your idealized figure. Jubilantly thriving and flourishing. Besides, it's just your belly, right? Not like your walking around with your fat tits out fondling them.
Get over it boys, crop tops are just normal clothes. But ya can't, can ya? You are affected... and Casey knows it. 

Guest Marshall7
3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

This sounds PERFECT, exactly what Piggy needs all around! Ready to pack on another 30 pounds from now until January 2022! 😈

Your newest clip can't cum FAST enough!!! 😊 This continues to be the best sexiest forum around!!!! 

Guest Marshall7

There's gonna be so many hot comments and looks for you to update us with!!! So fucking hot!!! Our piggy has transformed and now needs to be shown off in person!!! 😍

• Curvage Model

IT'S HEREEEEEEE ❤️ I don't even know how to describe this video other than a dream come true. Watch me waddle. Watch me struggle. Watch me be a big fat public glutton. ALL at the airport. Treat yourself and then plz tell me how much you love it after bc I am way too hype about this video lol

Guest Marshall7

This was WONDERFUL, Love!!! You have gotten so good with your editing too, such a creative fatty ;) Can't get enough of your happy dance and seatbelt struggle!!!! SO HOTTTTT!! 😍

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

For the first time in almost 2 years, my staff meetings are in person. I’m seeing people that I haven’t seen in SO LONG. And I’m so much fatter 😈 I hope they have wider chairs than before and plenty of snacks!

Look out - someone will be coming home a tad horny tonight.... 😍

• Curvage Model

God I’m such a big girl. Look at that back roll. There’s no turning back. I could never look the way I used to. I’m covered in flab and fat and rolls and so addicted to food that my food bill is higher than my mortgage and utilities combined each month. I’m a glutton. Destined to be bigger.. longing for your praise. I grow for us. I am yours 

9A653F27-74F1-4398-95AA-82F34C78973E.jpeg

0E6ED24C-0B18-4641-9500-560DF0B69D83.jpeg

6F0AB7A0-CD65-4A32-9B8C-65684B7803E9.jpeg

680DB6A0-EAA3-4DB2-860A-C41D1EB32687.jpeg

5A547B61-2742-4E82-8F38-000A79DF6B1C.jpeg

4AB851F9-27A3-4A33-80C4-FF45BE00D2C1.jpeg

AB448311-BE92-4941-A62E-500123355867.jpeg

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

God I’m such a big girl. Look at that back roll. There’s no turning back. I could never look the way I used to. I’m covered in flab and fat and rolls and so addicted to food that my food bill is higher than my mortgage and utilities combined each month. I’m a glutton. Destined to be bigger.. longing for your praise. I grow for us. I am yours

0E6ED24C-0B18-4641-9500-560DF0B69D83.jpeg

Ah, such a pretty piggy.  Look at you, so fat and beautiful. 😍

I hope you have your shake ready for bedtime.  You know you want all those calories sitting in that belly as you sleep.  So much more fat for the beautiful piggy.  Go ahead an put another scoop of gain powder in piggy.  That's it - more calories = more fat!

I think a cheesecake would be good tomorrow, don;t you?  A nice, thick, heavy cheesecake, just for piggy.  Think of all that heavy creamy goodness sliding down your throat!  Sounds heavenly, doesn't it! ❤️

Guest Marshall7

You are so thick, so beautiful! Such a huge growing piggy! I would fill you with anything and everything we could fit into that giant growing gut! We would funnel you pure lard, heavy cream, thick thick shake! Your inflating orb would grow so large and heavy, there would be no more walking. We would lay you in your giant bed and continue to rub, continue to fuck and continue to feed! The continuous endless pleasure you would experience from all of this would only be echoed by your moans. No words could possibly express the pure glutinous joy you would be experiencing for hours on end. At the end of the night and deep into the morning, you would finally drift off into deep sleep while I continued to rub the giant gut spread out before us. 

Now go enjoy some more food with all of this motivation. You will be massive very soon, my growing Piggy! 😈 

ps. - there will never be emerald eyes like yours, never any more beautiful 💓