Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys for all the love on yesterday’s weigh in video and for all the thigh love as wellllll!! 🥰🥰

I am actually feeling a bit better today.. definitely not 100% but either way I’m taking my little cousins to see the new Space Jam movie! Last time I went to the movies a few weeks ago it was a TIGHT freaking squeeze 😅😅😅😅

Guest Marshall7

That should be so much fun, Love! I believe Space Jam was the first movie I ever saw in the theatre haha....now I feel old lols. Im so happy you're feeling better. Let's get you all the way better and ALL the way full! Have a wonderful day, Beautiful! 🥰 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys for all the love on yesterday’s weigh in video and for all the thigh love as wellllll!! 🥰🥰

I am actually feeling a bit better today.. definitely not 100% but either way I’m taking my little cousins to see the new Space Jam movie! Last time I went to the movies a few weeks ago it was a TIGHT freaking squeeze 😅😅😅😅

Take a picture of how you look in the seat

• Curvage Model
On 7/17/2021 at 11:57 AM, Chubbyboi said:

Take a picture of how you look in the seat

Sadly I was with my cousins who are quite little so it just wasn’t the right environment for that, but I definitely can when I go again either by myself or with big people ☺️

• Curvage Model

I had such a great day yesterday with loved ones however now this piggy is in desperate need of a full day in bed to recover! Pasta and pizza for lunch and then I have a beautiful Chinese food stuffing lingering in my brain that I’d like to make happen later 😍😍😍😍 kinda want to watch a good movie while I lay here gorging, any recommendations?

Guest Marshall7

the new Chris Pratt movie on Prime - The Tomorrow War was a surprisingly fun movie. I bet you would love it :) 

19 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I had such a great day yesterday with loved ones however now this piggy is in desperate need of a full day in bed to recover! Pasta and pizza for lunch and then I have a beautiful Chinese food stuffing lingering in my brain that I’d like to make happen later 😍😍😍😍 kinda want to watch a good movie while I lay here gorging, any recommendations?

Ok that sounds sexy af for one and 2 have you seen Fear street series on Netflix ? 

19 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Gunpowder milkshakes on Netflix 

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Have you seen "The Florida Project" yet? If not, that's the one. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwQ-NH1rRT4

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, MarshallT said:

the new Chris Pratt movie on Prime - The Tomorrow War was a surprisingly fun movie. I bet you would love it :) 

I saw it literally the DAY it came out - SOOOOO good!! Huge Chris Pratt fan :)

10 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Ok that sounds sexy af for one and 2 have you seen Fear street series on Netflix ? 

No I haven't but after looking it up, it seems to be right up my alley! Added to my list for sure ❤️ 

10 hours ago, rhythmalism said:

Gunpowder milkshakes on Netflix 

I do love a good thriller! I might watch this one before bed ❤️ 

9 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Have you seen "The Florida Project" yet? If not, that's the one. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwQ-NH1rRT4

I have not, but now it's on my list as well!! ❤️ 

8 hours ago, Hotefatty said:

Believe me...I HAVE noticed! 😍❤️

Heheh good because it's only going to get BIGGER ❤️ 

------------

Thaaaank you all for the awesome suggestions! I ended up just laying outside today enjoying a pause in the rain that we've had lately to bring my tan back haha. Just wrapped up a HUGE Chinese food stuffing, I think the total was about $115 of food for reference all for MEEEEEE ❤️ Feeling SO soo so full and it's amazing .. look at this thing!

880564_ScreenShot2021-07-19at12_38_05AM.thumb.png.1586a13603ee1086f1d58cb3d0c0f809.png

• Curvage Model

Kinda a different type of post coming from me tonight but here we go... if you're just here to get your dick hard I recommend skipping this one 😂

I’ve never really kept it private that my loved ones are very fatphobic.

Today a family member sent me a photo of me on this day 8 years ago. She said, “you looked so happy and healthy here.” How dare they..

I was 18. In this specific photo I was quite possibly the thinnest I’d ever been in my young adult life. At only 5 feet tall, I believe I was around 98lbs. I was in the process of auditioning to skate with Disney on Ice. I made it to the final round of auditions. At the same time, I was preparing to leave for undergrad. Feeling pressure in every direction to look and be a certain way.

During a time in my life that should have been so exciting… I was miserable. I was so fucking broken. I’d skate and study and skate and study. My friends were off doing fun summer things and I’d literally train in that freaking ice rink from 6am to 6pm. I skated with Paul Wylie and Michelle Kwan, an incredible honor that I hardly remember because I was in such a starved state of delusion.

I was getting smaller and everyone kept telling me how proud they were of me. I could skate faster, jump higher, and look better. I was constantly complimented for my hard work.. yet the thing I was working hardest at was being the thinnest I could be. Starvation. Laxatives. Water pills. I’d sleep under 7 blankets wearing 3 sweatshirts at night. I mastered the routine of shrinking my body. Everyone around me knew what I was doing and made no effort to help or stop me because the reward outweighed the risks. Every medal I won and compliment I received made it worse because it made it all feel worth it. But it wasn’t.

It took me years to heal from what I did to myself. I was going to end up dead if I kept living like that. So as I healed, my body changed and THEN people started to care. I was gaining weight and they were worried about me. My health. Fuck off. I’m not an angry person but it gets me so upset sometimes. I’m happy now and believe it or not, I actually am healthy. Mental health and physical health go hand in hand.

In this bigger, happier, healthier body I am finally living my life fully. I am loved and I love others. I help others and make tiny miracles happen at work every day. I’m a better friend, daughter, partner, and human because I learned to love myself despite being cultured to do otherwise.

Anywho, don’t mind me. Just feeling extra thankful for my past tonight because it made me who I am today. 🖤

14 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Kinda a different type of post coming from me tonight but here we go... if you're just here to get your dick hard I recommend skipping this one 😂
In this bigger, happier, healthier body I am finally living my life fully. I am loved and I love others. I help others and make tiny miracles happen at work every day. I’m a better friend, daughter, partner, and human because I learned to love myself despite being cultured to do otherwise.

I'm so very proud of my STRONG, HAPPY, HEALTHY (& extremely Beautiful) Friend. 
/ygg

Guest Marshall7
32 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

am loved and I love others. I help others and make tiny miracles happen at work every day. I’m a better friend, daughter, partner, and human because I learned to love myself despite being cultured to do otherwise

Wow. This post moved me so much, Love. Im so sorry to hear how they treated and still treat you. Im so glad you found this community that fully supports you and who you are as a person. I can only speak for myself, but im pretty sure most of us feel that we just want you to be happy and fulfilled. Im so proud of you and every time you open up and are vulnerable, you make me that much prouder of you and so glad to be your friend. I respect you so much as well. We need so many more people in the world to be like you. Thank you for this post and thank you for being you always. 

On another note, in the middle of watching Sound of Music with all my housemates. Such a great film and so full of meaning and so moving! 

11 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Anywho, don’t mind me. Just feeling extra thankful for my past tonight because it made me who I am today. 🖤

Thank for sharing this part of your past. It's bittersweet, yet beautiful to read about this experience you had. Sorry your family is unable to see that you truly are happier now. But keep living your truth and seeking out people who see your value. You're on the right track, living your best life. Much love out to you ❤

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Wow thanks for sharing more about your past and what led you to the woman you are today. I’m sorry your family still has not accepted that you’re much happier with your lifestyle now. I’m sure it feels exhausting but hopefully they eventually come around and understand this is who you are now and going forward. Also it is pretty cool you skated with Michelle Kwan and Paul Wylie.

12 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Kinda a different type of post coming from me tonight but here we go...

First, I want to say that I'm so glad that you're in a better place mentally and physically now that you've embraced who you are, because there is so much of you to love -- and I swear I'm not making a fat pun here! 😅

It's so nice that this community can be so much! A happy place where you can talk about your feelings too and not just everything focus on the looks! Thank you for sharing! I am sad to hear about this but I am so glad that you find happiness and feel good :) You really have a fantastic inside and outside! Have a lovely day 🌹

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, jacksprat said:

I'm so very proud of my STRONG, HAPPY, HEALTHY (& extremely Beautiful) Friend. 

Thank you always Jack, so thankful for you after all these years of supporting and empowering me ❤️ 

11 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Wow. This post moved me so much, Love. Im so sorry to hear how they treated and still treat you. Im so glad you found this community that fully supports you and who you are as a person. I can only speak for myself, but im pretty sure most of us feel that we just want you to be happy and fulfilled. Im so proud of you and every time you open up and are vulnerable, you make me that much prouder of you and so glad to be your friend. I respect you so much as well. We need so many more people in the world to be like you. Thank you for this post and thank you for being you always. 

Thank you so so much ❤️ it's not always easy for me to open up like that but I definitely always want to be as real as possible and that was heavy on my heart last night. I appreciate you very much ❤️ 

8 hours ago, AJ-Xander said:

Thank for sharing this part of your past. It's bittersweet, yet beautiful to read about this experience you had. Sorry your family is unable to see that you truly are happier now. But keep living your truth and seeking out people who see your value. You're on the right track, living your best life. Much love out to you ❤

Thank you so so much ❤️  There's definitely some trauma lingering from those experiences but all of that is what brought me to where I am now, and I wouldn't want my life to be any other way. So full of happiness ❤️ thank you !

5 hours ago, jackal27 said:

Wow thanks for sharing more about your past and what led you to the woman you are today. I’m sorry your family still has not accepted that you’re much happier with your lifestyle now. I’m sure it feels exhausting but hopefully they eventually come around and understand this is who you are now and going forward. Also it is pretty cool you skated with Michelle Kwan and Paul Wylie.

Thank you so much ❤️ I am so thankful to be here - fat and happy and healthy now ... and yaaas it was super cool! I was coached by Paul for a few summers in a row and then Michelle Kwan ran clinics at my home rink that I'd do as well. Amazing experiences ❤️ 

13 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

First, I want to say that I'm so glad that you're in a better place mentally and physically now that you've embraced who you are, because there is so much of you to love -- and I swear I'm not making a fat pun here! 😅

Hehehe I see that pun and I LOVE it ❤️ thank you always my friend!

1 minute ago, FASWE87 said:

It's so nice that this community can be so much! A happy place where you can talk about your feelings too and not just everything focus on the looks! Thank you for sharing! I am sad to hear about this but I am so glad that you find happiness and feel good :) You really have a fantastic inside and outside! Have a lovely day 🌹

Forever so so thankful for this special community. You've all helped me get to where I am today ❤️ thank you always friend! 

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Forgot to post these from my little pig roast today ❤️  Look how huge my belly looks laying down now 😍 I feel like that's a milestone in itself haha

IMG_3633.JPG

IMG_3634.JPG

WOW. Yeah, the days of that top being able to at all go over your tits are numbered, and that gut laying back looks almost as big as some of your past pics sitting up with a stuffed gut! 

Guest Marshall7

The laying down belly is always a huge indication of the level of greed....and you, my friend, are greedy as FUCK! Also, I never tire of saying this, your skin is so perfectly gorgeous, Love!!!! 🥰